• I use leaves and bark!

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • What's toilet paper?

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters

ogryn

Original Poster
...your toilet paper?

Just saw this poll on another site, and was curious as to what you WDWMembers do?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Ah... you mean underhand or over hand I suppose...

I gotta say... I like the overhand hang.... the underhand (facing away) just kinda irrtates me. :lol: :lookaroun

TAC

I don't care which way the toilet paper hangs...

as long there IS toilet paper in the bathroom (library)!! :lol:

Pippa

Originally posted by barnum42
I guess that makes it Commando roll.

EEEwwwww! :lol:

Mine hangs over the top, probably to spite my mum who has hers round the other way because she thought my way was "common"! (My mums a bit like Hyacynith Buckett)

MouseMadness

Okay, random bit of info I heard on the radio once: Apparently more mensa members have the tp rolling away from them rather than towards. :lookaroun Which made the radio host (and myself, as well) wonder... if they're THAT smart, couldn't they be polling themselves about something more significant? :lol:

JBSLJames

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Okay, random bit of info I heard on the radio once: Apparently more mensa members have the tp rolling away from them rather than towards. :lookaroun Which made the radio host (and myself, as well) wonder... if they're THAT smart, couldn't they be polling themselves about something more significant? :lol:

he, he, he - Christ said mensa - he, he, he. . .

What is mensa?

I was an over the top towards me prior to marriage. . .nuff said.

JBSLJames

So what you are saying, Christi, is that marriage has increased my IQ? I assume you only mean that of men that marry women (let's not get started on the ol' Bob-n-Bob) will increase their IQ and that women marrying men lower theirs?

MouseMadness

Originally posted by JBSLJames
So what you are saying, Christi, is that marriage has increased my IQ? I assume you only mean that of men that marry women (let's not get started on the ol' Bob-n-Bob) will increase their IQ and that women marrying men lower theirs?

Well, we die sooner if we're married.... or so I hear, anyway. :lookaroun So it makes sense to me. :lol: :animwink:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by MouseMadness
Well, we die sooner if we're married.... or so I hear, anyway. :lookaroun So it makes sense to me. :lol: :animwink:

Yay for singleness! :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy:

speck76

Ok, if you hang it towards you (over the top) you could potentially have to turn the roll almost all the way around in order to find the end. If you hang it away from you, the end is never more than 1/2 turn away.

Efficiency people!

tenchu

Usually to the left, but it depends how warm it is. :lookaroun

(Sorry, I know everyone else had managed not to lower the tone so far.) :lol:

Shaman

Originally posted by tenchu
Usually to the left, but it depends how warm it is. :lookaroun

(Sorry, I know everyone else had managed not to lower the tone so far.) :lol:

It was only a matter of time...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom