Which ride would you MOST like to be evac'd from??

Which ride would you MOST like to be evac'd from??

• Expedition Everest

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • Dinosaur

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Big Thunder Mountain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haunted Mansion

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • Test Track

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Spaceship Earth

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • Tower Of Terror

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Rock N Roller Coaster

• Mission: Space

• Carousel Of Progress

• Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Jungle Cruise

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority

• Pirates Of The Caribbean

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The American Idol Experience

• Toy Story Mania

• Kali River Rapids

• Characters In Flight

• Total voters

SirGoofy

jc would be pretty cool, has anyone been evacated off jc? how is it possible?

It never happens for a couple reasons.

1) Each JC boat operates independently from the others, therefore the boats all aren't going to break down. If one breaks down, it get's towed back to dock, no need to evac.

2) There's only one evac point in the entire ride, and it's located in the temple. There's no reason for a JC evac, really.

EPCOTPluto

2) There's only one evac point in the entire ride, and it's located in the temple. There's no reason for a JC evac, really.
Unless someone decided to jump in the temple to steal the gold... :lookaroun:rolleyes:

And if it does happen in the temple, is there anything of interest around there?

CastleBound

I voted on Haunted mansion. I love the theming and design and would definitely like a better look! It would be cool to see how some things work. Pirates would be a close second.

Characters in flight? ummm that evac wouldn't be too pleasant. I was up there on a windy night and it was pretty bad.

American Idol Experience would probably be the most boring of all. "ok, leave the room!"

danv3

Haunted Mansion, with Pirates a close second.

Although basically anything that would allow me to see some backstage stuff would be great.

naoboo

Rock N Roller Coaster, just to see what an indoor roller coaster is like with the lights on. I figure with all the street signs and etc that it's got, it might be more interesting looking than Space Mountain. Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion would be my next picks.

vintageepcot

It looks like fun walking spaceship earth if you dont have to walk up it. Of coarse if it was a false alarm it would be scary of there was a fire.

Hrudey3032

Wow, these results surprise me. I would have thought with everyone wanting to see Space Mt. with the lights on, they would want to be evac'd from there.

Saw SM with its lights on in the early 2000's or 1999 when the were doing a refurb and they had the lights on as we rode on the TTA.It wasnt that special once I saw it that way,with the HM I just don't want to ruin the experience where as SSE I want to see the lights on in that descent!

MrsToad71

I got evacuated from Splash Mountain once- we took alot of pictures with the set pieces as they were shuffling us out. Once we got outside to the back of the ride a CM threatened to take away our cameras if we took any pictures...so we put our cameras away.

It was really awesome that we got to see everything so close and then go behind Splash Mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom