Which ride would you chose to get stuck on?

Which of the following rides would you prefer to be stuck on?

• Space Mountain

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Thunder Mountain

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Spaceship Earth

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • It's A Small World

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Test Track

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Tower Of Terror

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • El Rio De Tiempo

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Rock n' Roller Coaster

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Pirates Of The Caribbean

Votes: 20 20.0%

• Total voters
J

joviacdan

Original Poster
If you were going to get stuck on any one ride while it was broken down, which one would you chose?

johnvree

I would prefer not to get stuck on any ride. But if I had to choose, I would say POTC (assuming they shut the music off). Its cool and relaxing.

J

joviacdan

Original Poster
Yeah - I didn't put that one there because everytime I'm on it, I already feel like I'm stuck on it.:lol:

Just kdding - I love that ride too.

(though can't imagine I'd be too happy being stuck in that tunnel that goes through what used to be Mickey's Star Traders ) :hammer:

J

joviacdan

Original Poster
I'm surprised Test Track has gotten any votes.

I would have a pounding headache being stuck on that one.

IlovyensiD

We got stuck on IASW once. There was a power outage from a lightening stricke. CMs in wading boots went in the water and manually pulled each boat back to the closest exit. We were the last boat to be pulled out. Even though the power was out the song kept playing for the entire 1 hour and 15 minutes we were stuck in there. That would not be my choice again. My son and husband got stuck on SM at the top drop. The lights went on and they had to walk down. They thought it was pretty neat to see the inside all lit up. I guess they would pick SM

stingrock23

I went with Spaceship Earth. I think it'd be cool to get stuck just as I'm going back down and I have the moon and stars in clear view.

bsandersjr

Ya can't beat Spaceship Earth. It's cool, dark, and reclined.
Been stuck on Test Track before, it sucks. Been Stuck on Splash Mt. Not too bad, but the music gets to ya.

ToTfan

Hello, this is my first post but i've been looking at the forums for almost a year, just got around to registering:lol: . I would like to get stuck on Rock'n'Rollercoaster just because it would be cool to see the inside all lit up, and where all the mangled track is.

BeachClubVillas

I got stuck on Splash Mountain once for 2 hours. We were right at the end, before you round the corner where you get out of the boats. It was boring, but I bet if you get stuck at one of the scenes, it would be cool.

As long as you don't get stuck going up a hill. :brick:

se8472

I have been stuck on Splash, Space and Big Thunder.

So I have to go with Rock N just to see it with its lights on haha!

twirl2378

I would like to get stuck on Tower of terror! Just so i could figure out what that hall looks like, the one before you start to move twards the drop. Also the Backlot tour, even thou it's not a ride. They never really give you enought time to look at costume shop.

JackSkellington

I have been stuck on Pirates and Small World. And believe me, you do NOT want to get stuck on either. However seeing the exit from pirates was cool. Kinda looked like a secret agency headquaters. all the walls where plain white. Weird...

Creekboy25

Originally posted by Nintendo18
I would like to get stuck on Tower of Terror so i could see the 5th dimension or corridor scene lit up.

I got stuck in the 5th Dimension once, and the work lights came on. It is really amazing in there. I am glad I got to see that! :sohappy:

Disney2002

My vote was for the Tower. It all came down to being able to see the attraction with the lights on. Space Mountain is a close second.

flyersmv

I have gotten stuck on SM on the hill going up right underneath that hawk or whatever it is and trust me u dont want to get stuck there.....we could hear the songs all the way in the back and that stupid bid guy sayin alllllll those stupid lines.........I was stuck for about 35-45 minutes and trust me it was hell......seeing the top of the hill only being 20 ft away and hearing alllll the lines :brick:

IF i had to choose it would definatly be RnRC, ToT or SPMseeing them with the lights on would be amazing.......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom