Which ride needs to be "rehabbed"???

cymbaldiva

Firstly. about Buzz Lightyear, of course the ride is already chipped up and worn looking - while it's a fun ride, it was a cheapy update of the Dreamflight building. Secondly, if any show needs a really good cleaning up, it's COP. Great show, Walt's vision, definately needs a bit of TLC!

jabay

Rides in need

MGM- I really think that it is time for Disney to abandon the simulator based rides(10yrs ago they were cutting-edge, but not now), in MGM's case: Star Tours

Epcot- I love Epcot, but the Living Seas exhibit has to go! It is one that I don't enjoy in the least anymore, even though I'm a Disney freak and I love almost anything there!

Magic Kingdom- Awhile ago I would have said The Jungle Cruise, but I realize they probably never will redo that ride because it is supposed to be cheesy at this point. Please replace 20,000 Leagues w/ a ride!

Animal Kingdom- Ditch Camp Minnie Mickey, until I have kids then bring it back.:hammer:

jabay

MGM- I really think that it is time for Disney to abandon the simulator based rides(10yrs ago they were cutting-edge, but not now), in MGM's case: Star Tours:(Update: 9/2010) R.I.P. sohappy:

Epcot- I love Epcot, but the Living Seas exhibit has to go! It is one that I don't enjoy in the least anymore, even though I'm a Disney freak and I love almost anything there!(Update: 9/2010) Added Nemo & Crush, still needs a redo :brick:
Magic Kingdom- Awhile ago I would have said The Jungle Cruise, but I realize they probably never will redo that ride because it is supposed to be cheesy at this point. Please replace 20,000 Leagues w/ a ride! (Update: 9/2010) 20,000 Leagues Demolished: :sohappy: Replaced w/: Princesses?:brick:

Animal Kingdom- Ditch Camp Minnie Mickey, until I have kids then bring it back.:hammer:
(Update: 9/2010) I have two kids :sohappy::sohappy: Animal Kingdom still stinks :hammer:

MarkTwain

(Update: 9/2010) I have two kids :sohappy::sohappy: Animal Kingdom still stinks :hammer:

I guess what I posted on the other thread applies here too.

4980156422_5f875183b7.jpg

TIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMME WAAAAARP

Thrill Seeker

Buzz Lightyear, Big Thunder Mountain and Test Track are the ones that could really use it. The vehicles on Buzz are in lousy shape and need to be rehabbed or replaced. The rest of the ride is in decent shape since 3rd shift has done a good job with upkeep. I'd like to see some new targets added to make the ride more interesting for longtime fans. Thunder is just in bad shape. I'd like to see new lift hills similar to Everest, individual lap bars and new effects. Test Track just needs a wear and tear repair. I'd also like to see it spruced up a bit by fixing the in car screens, getting all the effects to work more of the time and maybe adding a few new effects to make the ride more interesting. Other than that, it's fine.

Mission: SPACE could also use a rehab, but it's not in as dire of a need as those three.

Magenta Panther

Jungle Cruise, hands down. It is soooooo dated that it's just plain embarrassing. The CMs do their best to make it entertaining, but Walt himself, in person, with all his fabled storytelling skill, couldn't make it any better. What he COULD do, and IMO, WOULD do is rip the sucker out and replace it, or update the heck out of it. It is just too lame now. Even little kids are bored by it. Walt once said that Disneyland isn't a museum. He'd certainly say the same about WDW. The Jungle Cruise really needs to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom