• Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Astro Orbiter

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • <Other>

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

col

from what the options are there are PPF,POC,COP that i would choose and what ive been on (but i didnt vote).

has anyone been on the TTA or AO at night there view is amazing seeing all the resorts,lights around the park, people in the ride queue's, feeling the cold air -i love it all !!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: i hate it when the rides stop!

Littlebit

If there's anyplace at WDW that needs a major rehab, its the Adventurers Club at Pleasure Island. That place has been there for nearly 17 years and needs to have SO many things fixed...or at least mantained. Many of them are little things that typical guests might not even notice, but they DO take away from the show...sound effects that don't work, props whose hydraulics don't work correctly, tables and chairs that take forever to be repaired, heck, just painting and dusting the place would be nice.

The Adventurers Club is a wonderfully funny interactive comedy club and is my favorite place at WDW...but a little TLC would go a LONG way to make the show better than ever.

tink rules

oh... and could we POSSIBLY get the tiki gods to stop clicking at the end of the show?????? When they changed it, I would have thought that they might have thrown some cotton in there!!!!

Littlebit

True...but many users weren't here 2 years ago (wink).

Also keep in mind that level and type of maintenance varies, based on budget, managements' whims and who is in charge of said maintenance. A good example of the latter would be the person who was the lead maintenance guy for the Haunted Mansion 2 years ago no longer works at that attraction. He wasn't in charge of the audio of the Doombuggies (the static and in-and-out audio been an ongoing problem for a long time...someone else did that and I don't know if he still does or not) but he made sure the AAs, lighting, etc were all in working order. That was his full-time job before he began working somewhere else at Disney. If someone less fastidious or worse yet, if less hours were allotted to work on that, or any attraction, it's going to show and people are going to notice. Two years is a long time and who knows what types of changes have happened since 2004.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom