Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Astro Orbiter

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • <Other>

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Chape19714

Original Poster
Just a question i am curious about. Which Ride needs a rehab most after It's a Small World is finished? Vote! or if i missed one, which is likely, post a comment!

J

joviacdan

I would vote for Timekeeper of those choices, only because I think it's so lame.

:snore:

The rest seem ok to me.

J

joviacdan

Originally posted by ogryn
CoP needs a good old spruce up more than the rest.

I would vote for El Rio Del Tiempo as well.

Oh man - I LOVE both those rides (attractions)!!

Lee

Adventurer
Of the ones listed, I'd actualy say TTA. You can see some rather unsightly sights from the ride that need to be cleaned up. Couple more scenes in the tunnels wouldn't hurt either.

It's not on the list, but I'd say Space Mountain. Needs a top to bottom refurbishment.

J

joviacdan

Originally posted by Snow White 610
Carousel...:snore: ....of....:snore: ....Progress....:snore:

Oh come on....

Nah, see, you gotta understand, that's classic Disney. As the narrator says in the beginning of the show, it was "Walt's idea from start to finish".

At times, it's been closed when I was there, and I was heartbroken :cry: .

In January, it was open, and I saw it at least 4 or 5 times.

They'll never shut it down permanently. It's got way too much history. It'd be like tearing the castle down.

I said Carousel of Progress. It's one of my favorite attractions (what a history behind it!), and I hate to see seats ripped and gum on the chair backs.

If (and I know it will never happen) they were to keep CoP open after Stitch, they should do a rehab to improve the condition of the theaters. Sprucing up of the AAs wouldn't hurt either.

SirGoofy

This was a tough one, but I chose Jungle Cruise. I would love to see it given super AAs that move like real animals.

The second ride I would like to see rehabed is Peter Pan. The effects in there are lame and I heard that they are keeping it in poor shape.

I also agree with Lee that TTa should have more scenes in the tunnels.

Chape19714

Original Poster
Originally posted by Lee
Of the ones listed, I'd actualy say TTA. You can see some rather unsightly sights from the ride that need to be cleaned up. Couple more scenes in the tunnels wouldn't hurt either.

It's not on the list, but I'd say Space Mountain. Needs a top to bottom refurbishment.

I was debating wheather to put Space Mountain on the list or not, instead i replaced it with the "other" slot on the bottem!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i would say SM. even though i hate the thought of them rehabing that and changing the track layout and making it into a dual seater, one track ride, i think it needs the rehab next.

Sgt Tibs

yeah, Rio Del Tiempo needs help. When I've ridden it, it really made me feel like I'm not at a Disney park, but some cheap amusement park.

General Grizz

MAJOR REHABS NEEDED:

No doubt:

Carousel of Progress: redo animatronics, help sound, etc. NO closing for closure's sake. A GOOD rehab.

Haunted Mansion also needs a rehab - make the ride less noisy, jerky - and REALLY improve sound. Immensly.

Astro Orbiter - I WANT TO SEE THOSE PLANETS MOVING! They haven't been moving since (at least) August. Pffff.

The others can surely use enhancements. :)

WDWhumanmap

the ones i feel need rehab man that is hard here it is by park:

MK:
jungle cruise the jokes are getting to old like the back side of water

tikki room please bring the orignial back it wasn't that bad

Space Mountain

Epcot:

SpaceShip Earth :snore: :snore: bring back the orginal w/ walter croncite and tomorrow's child it was more intresting and less sleepy

Unverse of Energy ellen was good for a while now its as bad and :snore: as the orginal

Living w/ the Land come on the orginal had a catchy theme song through the ride means lots of fun can't go wrong w/ catchy theme songs "just make belive your a tiny little seed..."

MGM:
GMR just the dailouge needs an update don't touch the ride

the building that use to hold superstar television and doug live do something w/ it

DAK:
everything sorry its my least favorite park

Things that shouldn't be touched:

HM LEAVE MY FAVORITE RIDE ALONE ALL IT NEEDS IS TO BE DARKER AGAIN AND MAYBE SOME MORE SCARY ELEMENTS I THINK ITS TRUE PROBLEM ITS IN THE PARK FOR THE BABIES AND CHILDREN SO IT DOESN'T FIT ANYMORE BUT STILL LEAVE IT ALONE UNLESS YOU WANT TO TAKE IT UP W/ MASTER GRACEY:animwink:
TTA does anyone really go on this no its a relax ride just like carousel of progress so its alittle snoozy okay its okay after a long day of walking around in the parks

Tower of Terror one more change i don't know what i will do stop fixing this

Shaman

Of the ones mentioned I think that TK and CoP are the ones that need the most attention right now...especially TK....I don't like seasonal attractions...if these were much better, people would not disregard them as much...

I think Space Mountain, HM, PotC, and TTA should be next in line....with only SM hopefully getting totally redone.....

Just my opinion.

:D

jcarriv

I would say that Tom Sawyer's Island should be replaced. I didn't even like it when I was young. It is not really unique. Perhaps replace it with a newly imagineered ride that would offer a family side and a thrill seeker side.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom