Which Restaurant Should I Choose for my Last Evening

Chirs

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

I am making my Dining Ressies and wanted to ask what you think I should book for my last evening. Which one do you think is the most special. Would really appreciate your advice

Thanks
Chris:)

yankspy

I would go with Cinderella's Royal Table. I say this not necessarily because of the food but because it is a fitting place for your last meal. I always like to end my trips at MK. The food is good but it also just seems rather appropriate to spend your last evening dining inside the iconic symbol of WDW.:wave:

princess17

I would also say Cinderella's Royal Table. There's nothing like spending your last meal on your last day in the heart of WDW and the MK. We did it 2 years ago and loved it. We had dinner there and it was magical.

mouselvrmom

I think it partly depends on what you might consider special. If you are into the characters you could have dinner with some of your favorites. Or if you are into fancy restaurants you could choose one to eat at. We tend to do one last character meal usually. That way we feel that we will be leaving with that memory.

EPCOT Explorer

I would go with Cinderella's Royal Table. I say this not necessarily because of the food but because it is a fitting place for your last meal. I always like to end my trips at MK. The food is good but it also just seems rather appropriate to spend your last evening dining inside the iconic symbol of WDW.:wave:

That's what I was thinking...Or if you are a EPCOT fan like me, A EPCOT/WS venue would be nice too,that way you can see I:ROE after.:animwink:

YodaGirl

We're planning on Crystal Palace for our last night, so I'll be biased and say that. ;)

Although, I really do like the idea of watching Wishes from either the Cont or Poly. I'd check out the menus to see which one I like best before I made any decisions. :)

Patony

California Grill

Great food...great view and if you time it right they dim the lights and pipe in the music from the Wishes Fireworks show.

Very memorable.

PoohBear119

Our last night in at Rose and Crown with a great place to see ROE... I've also down Cali Grill during Wishes! Any dinner with fireworks I think works for me.

BillsFanGabe

You should go to Ohana at the Polynesian Resort, and if you plan on seeing Wishes all you have to do is hop on the monorail and take it over to MK, otherwise if you plan on eating during the show i believe they also play the music in the restaurant.

tigsmom

You should go to Ohana at the Polynesian Resort, and if you plan on seeing Wishes all you have to do is hop on the monorail and take it over to MK, otherwise if you plan on eating during the show i believe they also play the music in the restaurant.

Or watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly, they have the music there too. You can do so before a late dinner or afterward, just stay around for the Electrical Water Pageant that follows soon after.

Mrs.Toad

We're not from the area so we stay a bit longer in Disney World. Hence more eating excursions.

As far as Magic Kingdom, I would choose Cinderella's. Usually we do Tony's the first night we're there. Start on Main Street and get pumped for the rest of the park. Liberty is nice half way through a trip. I prefer it for a nice afternoon lunch.

Cinderella is in Fantasyland and smack in the middle of the park. A great way to end such a fun trip.

tmm7899

I try to end my trips with Victoria & Albert's. It is a great way to end cause the meal is amazing and then you get the menu to take home with you so that you can remember it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom