Which Resort Requires A New Theme Room.?

WellFedDave

Contemporary?:confused:
Yep, even the Contemporary. With it's theme of modern/futuristic I think it definitely still embodies that...albeit the theme definitely leans on the side of modern over futuristic. I think they could do a bit more to Disney-fy it by maybe adding some tasteful historical pieces of artwork and furniture to the rooms and common areas that embodied Walt's vision for the future. Almost like an extension of the Wedway People Mover (TTA, sorry...).

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Yep, even the Contemporary. With it's theme of modern/futuristic I think it definitely still embodies that...albeit the theme definitely leans on the side of modern over futuristic. I think they could do a bit more to Disney-fy it by maybe adding some tasteful historical pieces of artwork and furniture to the rooms and common areas that embodied Walt's vision for the future. Almost like an extension of the Wedway People Mover (TTA, sorry...).
Totally agree..Needs Some Disney love..;)

Jessica Meier

I think a good mix of the two in each of the three price points would be good. You have people who love the heavily over themed and those who don't in all price points so why only do heavily Disney themed rooms in Value and Moderate. This could be solved easily with assigning certain areas of the hotel to themes and having just "regular" rooms in other areas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom