Which Resort Requires A New Theme Room.?

mickey2008.1

I love the POLY and it is themed well, but a couple of rooms could be TIKI themed. Have a few birds, water feature, thatched roof ceiling. Dolewhip wet bar with rum. Orange Bird orange juice. The contemporary could do a space mountain themed room, where the beds are the cars and cool blue neon lighting and a star field on the ceiling at night. But hey, I will be happy with them staying just the way they are now, because that would mean I am staying at one.

gostone23

I love the POLY and it is themed well, but a couple of rooms could be TIKI themed. Have a few birds, water feature, thatched roof ceiling. Dolewhip wet bar with rum. Orange Bird orange juice. The contemporary could do a space mountain themed room, where the beds are the cars and cool blue neon lighting and a star field on the ceiling at night. But hey, I will be happy with them staying just the way they are now, because that would mean I am staying at one.

And every so often the Birds could break into song ... Would be awesome...

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I think there are enough specially themed rooms. I think the resort reflected decor in the rooms are great. Can you imagine if they would put Stitch themed rooms at the Poly! I like Stitch but that would be too much.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Now yer talking! :) A fondue fountain with a tequila waterfall..and a small ice machine underneath..Some nice Maharaja music in the background..A small balcony with chilli plants so I can pick them fresh..Oh and a lime tree outside my window..Don Equis in the fridge...:eek: Am I asking too much.?:joyfull:

Off the subject of Disney, but most of the All-Inclusives I've been to in Mexico the rooms had a fridge stocked with Dos Equis and on the wall were bottles of rum, brandy, vodka, and tequila! It was great!

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Off the subject of Disney, but most of the All-Inclusives I've been to in Mexico the rooms had a fridge stocked with Dos Equis and on the wall were bottles of rum, brandy, vodka, and tequila! It was great!
Sounds dangerous..I've only been to Mexico once..Drove from Los Angeles to Tijuana..Now that place was an eye opener..:cautious: Brother in law says to me.."If the police ask to see your passport,he may also ask for a $20.00 bill,don't argue,just give him one." :eek:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I went to more resort types of places in Mexico and it was gorgeous. Never any encounters with the police. I do know a lady, around age 65, who was wearing red shoes in one of the border towns and was arrested for being a prostitute. She had to either pay $20 for a prositution license or spend the night in jail. So she now has a special license. :rolleyes: Makes me look at people with red shoes a little differently now!

mickey2008.1

Holy cow! All inclusive, can you imagine what EPCOT would be like? I dont think I would ever leave. 365 days of food and wine festival:jawdrop:
I hink it would be cool to have a couple of bed and breakfasts in EPCOT. Stay in Britain in one of the brick buildings, or inside of mexico wih a view of the volcano, now that would be an awesome way to stay at EPCOT.

luv

I think all the hotels would benefit from a smidge more Disney worked into them. If offsite hotels can do it, surely Disney could!

I'm not talking glaring, garish things everywhere you turn. Just a little more.

That's MHO. :)

real mad hatter

Original Poster
I went to more resort types of places in Mexico and it was gorgeous. Never any encounters with the police. I do know a lady, around age 65, who was wearing red shoes in one of the border towns and was arrested for being a prostitute. She had to either pay $20 for a prositution license or spend the night in jail. So she now has a special license. :rolleyes: Makes me look at people with red shoes a little differently now!
God Bless Dorothy..Thankfully Wizard of Oz isn't Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom