Which pavilion would you add to Epcot World Showcase?

Stu bailey

Any country addition would be great. Anything as well that brings with it a ride of some sort, plus an additional attraction (film etc.), plus of course the music, food and shopping.

Going thru the dustbin of pAst history, rides have been talked about for Russia, Brazil and Spain. I'd take any of those. Australia and India are good choices as well. Somehow I think Japan might ad a ride given all current circumstances; I.E. a big push for tourism throughout their government and the Kodak expired contract.

DfromATX

No to Brazil! :eek: But Egypt or India would be cool, and I liked the Switzerland idea too. If anyone knows Astroworld, which used to be in Houston, there was a ride called the Alpine Sleigh Ride that I loved when I was a kid.

PUSH

Australia, Greece, Spain, Brazil, Egypt, Thailand, Kenya, South Africa. Africa has to be represented better than just Morocco. There are no countries from the core of Africa (meaning center). My first choice would be Australia, though. Then Spain, then Egypt.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I like the idea of Switzerland, Epcot could use a good thrill ride in the World Showcase, as long as its not visble and heard all thru the World Showcase. Finland would also be a good addition but at the same time it has to much in comon with the european countries displayed theyre. It woudlnt be a big step out of the box.

Genie of the Lamp

I think a Brazil pavilion would be the most capacity capable pavillion put in WS so that way when those tour groups march their way to WDW they have a place to plant themselves and just immerse themselves in that land w/o disturbing the peace of other WDW guests. Honestly, I love the idea of having a Spain pavilion. Spain is well known for having great food and great cultural shops so I'd be down for that.

rct247

Countries for World Showcase: Russian, Greece, India, Brazil, Egypt
Lands for Animal Kingdom: South America, Australia, Antarctica, Oceanic, North America

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
Add Australia and South America to DAK as new lands. Brazil would seem to be the obvious choice for World Showcase as their cuisine would add yet another great restaurant to the park. Plus, their economy is doing well enough that they could afford to pay Disney to "join the club".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom