Which Park Would You Do Twice?

razza1987

Original Poster
If you only plan on just visiting one park per day, you probably want to change your park tickets to just the base ticket. You pay quite a bit extra for this privilege to park hop.

I guess my next question is if you are traveling with small children? If so then MK all the way. If it is just adults, I would say Epcot.

We would consider going to more than one park on one day but would have no idea what combination to do them in or what times to go to which parks as we have never been before lol

PUSH

When we go, we find a way to fit in MK, Epcot, and HS at least twice, but I understand that it can get confusing going to multiple parks in a single day, being your first time.

With that being said my order would go like this:

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Epcot
3. Hollywood Studios
4. Animal Kingdom

You'll have a blast no matter which one you choose though. :)

razza1987

Original Poster
When we go, we find a way to fit in MK, Epcot, and HS at least twice, but I understand that it can get confusing going to multiple parks in a single day, being your first time.

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Epcot
3. Hollywood Studios
4. Animal Kingdom

You'll have a blast no matter which one you choose though. :)

I'm dying of excitement already and it's still more than 5 months to go lmao

copcarguyp71

1. Magic Kingdom
2. Epcot
3. Hollywood Studios
4. Animal Kingdom

Check crowd levels before making your itinerary. Many people make the mistake of going to MK on their first day (can't blame them) but so many people arrive on the same day during the week and do the same thing. To get the most out of your trip and stand in the shortest lines do a little homework on crowd levels in the parks and you will have more fun with less headache. Enjoy!

Goofyernmost

It might have been mentioned already, sorry if it was...but the plan would depend on whether or not you are staying on site.

If you are on-site you might want to take advantage of EMH to determine whatever park you are going to that day. If you are off-site my advice would be to check the Disney list to see what park has EMH on what day and avoid it like the plague. Those parks will be the ones with the most guests on that day. My strategy was always to go to the park the day after EMH, especially evening EMH and it seemed to have the lightest attendance, therefore easier access to the attractions. Just a thought.

Disneykidder

Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney!!!! You are going to have a great trip!!

We will always do MK and DHS two days and AK and Epcot once. It depends on what your family likes. Since this is your first time, play it by ear and see which you all like and judge it that way.

Have an amazing trip, newbie!!:)

PUSH

Check crowd levels before making your itinerary. Many people make the mistake of going to MK on their first day (can't blame them) but so many people arrive on the same day during the week and do the same thing. To get the most out of your trip and stand in the shortest lines do a little homework on crowd levels in the parks and you will have more fun with less headache. Enjoy!

I was speaking of the order of what parks I would do twice. MK being the first that Id choose to do twice, just to explain more clearly. I tend to never do parks in that order.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom