• EPCOT

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • MAGIC KINGDOM

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • MGM

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

neuromantic

OK, if u had to pick ONE (and u were 26, going with your boyfriend who is 29 and he has never been to ANY Disney park and u have been to the first 3 just not AK but haven't been in almost 10 years...) which would you pick?

OK, we aren't going to be in Orlando long and we have lots planned. We already got a 1 day/1 park pass (we MAY upgrade to a hopper, not sure, depends on the crowds...) Anyway, we are trying to pick one (dont worry we will be back for longer in February, but I take what I can get when i get an opportunity to go to orlando... So, I have heard AK is more a 1/2 park and the smallest, and that it would be super-crowded at MGM this weekend due to Soap Opera Weekend, but Epcot may be crowded too because of the Festival but I actually want to go to that. So we were leaning towards MK or Epcot. Most have said MK is more for kids (which is how i remember it too, but so what? :)) SOOO, if u had to pick ONE to go to on this Sunday or Monday (thinking Monday) which ONE would u pick??? and why???
Epcot is my personal favorite and Magic Kingdom is not to be missed but hands down in your case (age range, the boyfriend/guy thing) I would pick Disney/MGM Studios. Great combination of Disney magic and modern thrills (TOWER OF TERROR is a MUST!):sohappy:

PintoColvig

Well, I made my choice before I read your post and I chose AK. But if he hasn't ever been, you have to do MK. It is the truly essential Disney themepark experience. If not MK, I'd say Epcot. I originally selected AK for me because I just love the ambiance of that place. Not a better park to wander through IMO.

Wilt Dasney

I was going to say Epcot (it's honestly my favorite park just to wander around in), but since you're taking someone who's never been, I have to agree with the crowd and say MK.

domndebs

For us it would have to be between MK and AK, but as you've only got one day and he's never been to Disney before, it can only be MK. Only MK gives you that true disney magic. When I took my wife for her first time she was really cynical about the whole disney magic thing, within minutes of walking through the gates at MK she had the biggest smile ever, and is now well and truly hooked on it. (just a shame we live too far away!! only 275 days to go:brick: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom