Votes: 22 28.9%
  • MAGIC KINGDOM

Votes: 46 60.5%
  • MGM

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

jozzmenia

Original Poster
OK, if u had to pick ONE (and u were 26, going with your boyfriend who is 29 and he has never been to ANY Disney park and u have been to the first 3 just not AK but haven't been in almost 10 years...) which would you pick?

OK, we aren't going to be in Orlando long and we have lots planned. We already got a 1 day/1 park pass (we MAY upgrade to a hopper, not sure, depends on the crowds...) Anyway, we are trying to pick one (dont worry we will be back for longer in February, but I take what I can get when i get an opportunity to go to orlando... So, I have heard AK is more a 1/2 park and the smallest, and that it would be super-crowded at MGM this weekend due to Soap Opera Weekend, but Epcot may be crowded too because of the Festival but I actually want to go to that. So we were leaning towards MK or Epcot. Most have said MK is more for kids (which is how i remember it too, but so what? :)) SOOO, if u had to pick ONE to go to on this Sunday or Monday (thinking Monday) which ONE would u pick??? and why???

CAPTAIN HOOK

OK, if u had to pick ONE (and u were 26, going with your boyfriend who is 29 and he has never been to ANY Disney park and u have been to the first 3 just not AK but haven't been in almost 10 years...) which would you pick?

Based on that I'd have to choose MK - its what "Disney Magic" is all about and sums up everything about WDW in one park (not that there's anything wrong with the other parks)

jozzmenia

Original Poster
OH and we also both love thrill rides, which i think is why some recommended Epcot over MK to us...:confused: :brick: so many choices so little time!!!

In any event, I actually fly in tomorrow night and I will be visiting friends. HE flies in Saturday because of work conflicts... Hey, i may just check out a park all by my self! :p :D

Any Christmas decorations up yet???

wannabeBelle

I would choose EPCOT for the Food & WIne Festival, Eat to the Beat concert series, Soarin', Off Kilter, Test Track, Mission Space, Off Kilter, some truly great restaurants, Off Kilter, Illuminations and lastly Off Kilter!!!! Apparently a bunch of the Christmas decorations are going up around the World. S far the majority that I have seen seemed to be in MK, MGM and Animal Kingdom though. This is just from pictures I have seen from different people on hereso I cant be sure what state of Christmas EPCOT is in but the other parks seem to be coming right along!!!! Whatever park you pick I AM sure you will have a great time! Belle

dazzer68

:wave: they are all such different parks it depands on what your after, a relaxing interesting day at ak, pure disney at mk, edutainment at epcot, hmmm mgm two great rides! if id never been to a disney park it would have to be mk

iheartdisney91

deffinatly the magic kingdom its the park that really makes you feel the magic! plus if your going down soon the x-mas decor is up and its amazing! I WANNA GO!!!!:lol:

DisneyMusician2

I'm an Epcot guy myself, but if you are going with someone who has never been, MK is probably the way to go. It is really a true taste of some real Disney magic!

goofyfamily

For me its MK. There is so much to do there. It has the most rides and just the whole atmosphere of Disney. Nothing like walking down Mainstreet and seeing the castle. Aninal Kingdom can be done in 1/2 day so I would save that one for onother time. Besides thats always a reason to come back again.

eroyee

:wave: We would pick MK, hands down cause of all the Disney magic. But, if he likes thrill rides, better go to Epcot. Yes, it will be really busy with all the stuff going on, but more "thrill rides" and things to do there, I guess. Have a magical trip. 29 long days till our next magical vacation to the world. woo hoo! where's my new planning DVD???:sohappy:

Greenlawler

Depends on how big of a "kid at heart" you are. If you are a big kid at heart MK is the way to go. If not Epcot or MGM. Epcot is probably the most interesting, as I have to say MGM is my least favorite park.

GoofyMom2

MK!!!!
And it's not just for kids....Kids at heart, too! But that's why we go to Disney, right? :lol:

There are still "thrill" rides at MK: Space Mtn, BTR Mountain etc. Buzz Lightyear is just too much fun! Haunted Mansion is true Disney Magic at it's best.....I vote for the MK!

ilovemykids

The TRULY Magic Kingdom

Please do not miss MK for the world. Epcot would be my second choice, but to reiterate what most here have said, the true magic is found at MK. No other park captures the "kid at heart" feeling like it.

zeroFantasy

MGM is better if you want to do the thrill rides! It has Rock'n'Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. EPCOT has Test Track, which is not a thrill ride. I drive that fast every day :D, and Mission Space, which is just a simulator... lol.

But yea, Magic Kingdom is the best Disney park ever! I think that is the only place where you can feel the magic of Disney.

SirGoofy

MGM is better if you want to do the thrill rides! It has Rock'n'Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. EPCOT has Test Track, which is not a thrill ride. I drive that fast every day :D, and Mission Space, which is just a simulator... lol.

But yea, Magic Kingdom is the best Disney park ever! I think that is the only place where you can feel the magic of Disney.

Just a simulator!? Are you a real astronaut or something?:lol:

If I had to choose one park for a day, I'd have to say MK. Pure magic, with the classic rides. Although I'd probably cheat and get a hopper so I could go over to AK and ride Everest once.:D

hauntdmansion79

If your boyfriend has never been to WDW before and you haven't been in 10 years than there is ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER CHOICE.....THE MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!! It would be a crime to be there for only 1 day and not do the Magic Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom