Which Disney park is YOUR favorite?

spacemt354

Chili's
Also I wish I could say Animal Kingdom was the best. It has a really cool concept, although in the dog days of summer, I wish it had more "cool" places...

Finding Nemo the Musical helped solve the A/C issue, but the park in general could use some more indoor rides for the whole family. A dark ride or two would be a really nice addition. Especially since we normally travel with elderly grandparents. The heat is a big concern because by noon we've done the whole park, and then there is nowhere to cool off and relax, so we leave. So here's to hoping Animal Kingdom gets some love.

93boomer

Premium Member
Another vote for Epcot!! Glad to see all the Epcot fans out there! Sometimes Epcot gets a bad rap from people that just don't enjoy it--saying there's nothing to do. There is sooo much to do! And Mousegear is the best place to shop for souvenirs!!

luv

It depends on what your talking about, but my overall favorite is the AK.

I love the MK for its soul.
I love Epcot for its nice, wide walkways and the spirit it used to have.

But my favorite really has to be the AK. It has the best theming. It's the prettiest. Etc, etc.

epcotisbest

Another vote for Epcot!! Glad to see all the Epcot fans out there! Sometimes Epcot gets a bad rap from people that just don't enjoy it--saying there's nothing to do. There is sooo much to do! And Mousegear is the best place to shop for souvenirs!!
Yes, Epcot, like AK, has lots of people saying there is not much to do. I just don't get it. Epcot is a multiple day park for us and AK is at least a full day every visit.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes, Epcot, like AK, has lots of people saying there is not much to do. I just don't get it. Epcot is a multiple day park for us and AK is at least a full day every visit.
my schedule for June 3 days MK 3 days EPCOT 1 SWW day 1 open til close AK and 2 HS and one full day of shopping DTD and outlets!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Wow, sounds like a great trip, but where is a relax at the resort day? My wife always has to have the shopping at DTD and outlets day and I always have to have a read a book by the pool day.
Shopping is relaxing 1 day for that and so is just walking around WS! My boys are in the commando stage of life so it's go with the flow!

epcotisbest

Shopping is relaxing 1 day for that and so is just walking around WS! My boys are in the commando stage of life so it's go with the flow!
Gotcha...no kids here...I am all the kid we can afford. We started going against the flow years ago and that works pretty well. It used to be we had to come home and go back to work to get some rest after a Disney trip, but that changed years ago. Now it is relax, enjoy, sightsee, people watch and ease on down the road. It used to be people could not keep up with me and I had a "have to see as much as possible" attitude. That has changed and it is even more fun at a much slower pace. Enjoy all the time you can with the kids...there will be time for slowing down later!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Totally agree! The older we get we seem to slow down and just enjoy the parks too. Lots better than killing ourselves running to each thing when we first started going.
I'm officially in getting ready for Disney mode! I work out 2 hours a day and when the weather breaks I'll start walking outside a lot more! Don't get tired in the world yet!

93boomer

Premium Member
I'm officially in getting ready for Disney mode! I work out 2 hours a day and when the weather breaks I'll start walking outside a lot more! Don't get tired in the world yet!
Right there with you Figgy! We have increased our walking to 3.5 miles a day in order to survive! I walk every day outside if it gets over 50 degrees out!
We just ran around like crazy the early years, so we have learned to slow down and if we get there, we get there. Sometimes we see things we never took the time to look for, like hidden mickeys. We started doing that some last few trips!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Right there with you Figgy! We have increased our walking to 3.5 miles a day in order to survive! I walk every day outside if it gets over 50 degrees out!
We just ran around like crazy the early years, so we have learned to slow down and if we get there, we get there. Sometimes we see things we never took the time to look for, like hidden mickeys. We started doing that some last few trips!
Did a 50 minute Jillian Michaels and a 1 hr Leslie Sansone this am!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I could spend a month in EPCOT and never get tired of it, even though I really miss Horizons, WOM, etc. With just a few minor updates (and a couple major ones) it could be breathtaking again.

MK is my second favorite with DHS a close third. AK has so much untapped potential. I love seeing the wildlife so up close, and Dinosaur is one of the best attractions in all of WDW. But there is a shortcoming of attractions. What we usually do is go to AK in the morning and then leave around 4:00 right before it closes and go to whichever park has EMH that night.

DisneyJunkie

Definitely Magic Kingdom.....always has been, probably always will. I could stay all day in just Tomorrowland alone and be quite happy. TTA, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear......great stuff.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Definitely Magic Kingdom.....always has been, probably always will. I could stay all day in just Tomorrowland alone and be quite happy. TTA, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear......great stuff.

I love TTA. But I feel like Buzz is basically a primitive version of Midway Mania, and that space could be used for something new.

Yert3

Even with all of the problems WDW is going through right now, I still have to say Magic Kingdom. I practically grew up in that park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom