Which Disney park is YOUR favorite?

spacemt354

Chili's
Epcot is the most original theme park ever created. There is no place like it.

No theme park has ever come close to combining education and entertainment as successfully as Epcot has. Future World attractions are based on the concepts of communication, transportation, innovation, energy, agriculture, sea exploration, space exploration, and Imagination. What other theme park sets their attractions around educational topics, and pulls it off with some great attractions? And World Showcase introduces you to 11 different nations from around the world (most importantly introducing the food! :)) And also the music loops (especially Innoventions and the International Gateway) are simply fantastic. Oh and did I mention it has the best fireworks show on property?

Even though they have modernized the park by adding Disney characters like Nemo, the princesses, etc. And some of the attractions (ie Universe of Energy/Imagination) could use an update. And buildings such as Wonder of Life and the Odyssey are just sitting empty.....

It's still the best theme park I've ever been to. Imagine if it lived up to it's full potential in the coming years with some updates. While the Magic Kingdom and Disneyland are nostaglic for me, Epcot is my favorite park.

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
#1. Disneyland: The upkeep is a factor, but the history there makes it a winner with me.

#2. TIE between MK and Epcot.

If I base it on time spent in park Epcot wins.

If I base it on family memories over the years it's Magic Kingdom hands down.

spacemt354

Chili's
That's cool, you know Epcot isn't my favorite! I haven't been in a while though, I don't see all that much to do there for me. Maybe since I'm only 19 I don't really appreciate it as much as an adult would! (no I don't consider myself an adult just yet (; )

I'm 19 too. I gotta say Epcot's awesome to me. Maybe I'm a nerd though haha.

Either way, I'm not sure what your interests are, but some of my favorite parts of Epcot are:

Club Cool in Innoventions - free sodas from around the world. Which is nice, especially on a college budget.;)
Spaceship Earth - If you took World History in high school, it's fun to impress your friends by being able to guess the next scene of the ride. Don't do it all the time though, it'll get annoying lol.
Dolphin show - In the Living Seas, it plays in the morning, and it's pretty cool to watch how they train them (also its free)
Mouse Gears - (not free) but it's one of the better Disney stores on property, imo.
Sum of all Thrills - In Innoventions, it's like Disney Quest where you design your own coaster.
Soarin', Test Track, and Mission: Space (Orange) - If you are into thrill rides

And in World Showcase, each pavillion has their own hidden gems, like the Germany biergarten, or the Japan drums, but my favorite is ...
The British Invasion - In the UK pavillion, they have a Beatles tribute band that plays famous Beatles songs among others

And Illuminations (the fireworks show) is pretty awesome.

Anyway, not saying you have to like Epcot. Just saying why I like it figuring that at the same age, some of the interests might overlap.

SulleyanBoo

For me, it's also a tie between MK and Epcot. I love so many different things about both. If I HAD to choose, I would choose Magic Kingdom because I feel the escapism and pure magic every time I walk through those gates :)

SAV

It's a really close choice between Animal Kingdom and Epcot.

If I have to pick one, I'd have to go with Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom