Which Character?

bailey5697

Original Poster
I'm sure this has been asked a few times here, but I haven't seen it!:wave:
What would you consider your favorite Disney character?
I love all of them, but have really come to LOVE Tinkerbell! :sohappy:
Everything I see with Tinkerbell I have to buy. I think my husband will freak when he sees the Lenox trinket box I just bought with Tink on top.
I never knew Lenox had this huge Disney collection, it was great! They had they ENTIRE Snow White collection, every dwarf (Sold separately and expensively!), Snow White, her Prince, the Witch (In both forms). It was really cool.
They have the entire Cinderella collection and my daughter is hitting me up for those. They had all Pooh ones, Beauty and the Beast, and then my Tink. I love her :D
Sorry to go on, I am just so excited and wondered if you folks have a favorite?

wannabeBelle

Why Belle and Beast of course!!! What else could possibly be my favorite??:lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously though I am a Princess buff. I love all of them. Belle

mandib

Eeyore Eeyore and Eeyore! When I was there last March I got Eeyore ears,my friend got Tigger ears and my other friend got Pooh ears. That's one thing I love about Disney World you can walk around with who knows what on your head and no one eveny thinks twice about it!

Flagg11

My favorite still has to be that good ol' mouse... Mickey is still number one in my heart, everytime I see him in anything I get that feeling i have when i'm in Disney World

Bagheera

#1 Sorcerer Mickey. (Only partly because of the Imagineering link.)

#2 Tigger

#3 Jiminy Cricket

(Yeah, I know, my forum name is Bagheera, and I like that panther, but I just have an affinity for his personality while I'm online, I guess.)

Erika

Who's got the sweetest disposition?
Na na na na-
One guess, guess who
Who'd never ever start an argument?
Who'd never show a bit of temperment?

Who's never wrong, but always right?
Who'd never dream of starting a fight?
Who gets stuck
With all the bad luck?
No one! but Donald Duck
Yeah!

(I am all about the Duck)

EchoOfOphelia

I love them all, but my new favorite is STITCH!!
He's just a great character, fabulously drawn, excellent voice, wild personality, I just love him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom