Which Character would you like to meet?

Tarbi

Original Poster
I was just wondering, if you could meet any Disney charatcer in the Parks, who would it be? It doesnt have to be possible or realistic. Mine would be....

1. Jack Skellington
2. Darkwing Duck
3. Scrooge McDuck
4. Chernabog (Now thats impossible)
5. Abu

Now its your turn...

mandib

Well yes some of these are common but still some of my favorite characters.

1)Eeyore-5 times in 1 trip is just not enough
2)Daisy Duck-OMG I finally saw her last trip I was so happy. I remember it was the only character I wanted to see when I was 5 and I never saw her. :(
3)Jasmine-My fav princess!
4)Dory-My idol! lol
5)Tarzan-and my hopes are for a good lookin younger guy. lol

The Beast, sorry I have never seen ihim in all our trips to the world, except in the show. Next time I'll have to see if he is in france. Finally once huge guy who growls louder than my dss.

Tarbi

Original Poster
Beast was out with Belle in MGM two weeks ago when I was there. Just under the hat. Hope that helps for next time.

drew81

I would like to meet: Huey, Duey, Louie, Mowgli, Tarzan, Jane Porter, Dodger, Shan Yu, Bongo, Bernard, Bianca, Orville, Hades, Malificent, The March Hare, Webigail, Don Karnage, Dumbo, Flora, Fauna, Merriweather, Hades, and Malificent. Darkwing Duck, Kit Cloudkicker, Max(The Little Mermaid dog), Kuzco, Kronck are a few I would like to meet also. When I was at Disneyland in 2001 for the Haunted Mansion Holiday opening, Jack, Sally and some of the NBC characters were out with guests. I remember seeing them.

Tramp

Originally posted by Tarbi
I was just wondering, if you could meet any Disney charatcer in the Parks, who would it be?

In no particular order!

1. Esmeralda
2. Jasmine
3. Ariel (humming "Young Girl" By Gary Puckett)
4. Esmeralda again...

...finally,

I'd like to meet the character from this forum who enjoys shaking people down for their fast passes!:wave:

"Smack"

DDuckFan130

Good question :D let's see...I've met Donald already :D but I haven't met his family so I'd definitely wanna meet:

-Scrooge McDuck
-Huey, Dewey and Louie
-Webigail
-Daisy
-Launchpad McQuack

Who else? Hmm...

-Stitch
-Lilo
-Dory
-Crush and Squirt :lol:
-Mike Wazowski (sp?)
-Sully
-Boo
-Woody
-Maleficent
-Hades
-Pain and Panic
-Phil (from hercules...don't know how to spell his whole name lol)
-Cinderella (my favorite princess and have yet to meet her!)
-Meriweather
-Jacques and Gus Gus :lol:

there's a lot more but you get the gist of it :lol:

meeko_33785

I know there is little to no chance of finding these characters, but I would love to have a chance to meet them if it was possible.

1. Jaq and Gus (Cinderella)
2. Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
3. Kuzko (Emperer's New Groove)
4. Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet)
5. Dodger (Oliver and Company

Gathrn

I would love to meet:

1. Scrooge McDuck
2. Pete (Hey, he was a bad guy to so many, why wouldnt he be there?)
3. Tink.
4. Maleficent
5. Capt Hook (and Smee)

LOL

ltbeach

SNOW WHITE, SNOW WHITE, SNOW WHITE, SNOW WHITE ;) ;) ;)

My second favorite princess (my favorite princess is my wife (MAGICALDREAMER))

Not For Sale

I would like to meet:

Harry Potter characters
ALL the villans (In one meet & greet-great picture opportunity)
Midgets dressed up as Lilo and Stitch:D

noname70

I saw Cinderella signing in front of the castle when Belle and Beast came out. The families bailed out on Cindy and RAN over to them. It was a bit embarrassing.

ItstheM

meeting characters

Every time I was at MK in June, Daisy Duck was out at the entrance in the morning. I'd like to meet anybody from Beauty and the Beast besides the Beast and Belle.

DivineMadness7

Gonzo! :lookaroun :p

OK, so he's not realllyyy Disney but outside the Muppets 3D attraction last December I met Kermit and Piggy....I got my picture taken with Kermit but my dad failed to notice the shadow over both of our faces...ssooo...you can still tell it's kermit and I but it's not that great of a picture :rolleyes:

If they have Kermit and Piggy characters, they certainly need a Gonzo one...:lookaroun

I mean, who doesn't love Gonzo? :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom