Which Attraction Would You Want Free Roam In?

Epcot '92

Test Track- Would love to see the track and some of the maintenance for the cars
SSE- Be able to stand in 180 top would be insane, and to walk through the ride all the way up
Haunted Mansion- Obvious reasons
Space Mountain- Would love to do a track walk
Splash Mountain-I would want to see the pumps and tubing.
RnR & Everest- Track walk would be cool

CTX...I mean Dinosaur- Would like to see the ride system and the AA of the dinos.

Walt Disney1955

Initially I thought of Haunted Mansion, then I stopped short. The reason why is that I love the mystery of that house. Don't get me wrong, that place is so filled with detail that I wish the ride could almost be at a standstill............in the dark though. Honestly I wouldn't want to ruin the mystique at all. However, in the room where the hallway seemingly goes a long ways (where the bookcases are) I wouldn't mind getting up to see just how far that goes, if at all. But for me, lights off on that ride, keep the mystique.

Splash Mountain would be neat because there isn't anything mysterious about it. Its all there. I wouldn't mind taking the back alleys or the "exit" stairwells to see where they go (I know its for the staff). I wouldn't want to ride Space Mountain with the lights on. I have seen it on Youtube and I don't think people realize just how slow the ride actually goes. Now, I wouldn't mind walking through it just to see the place, but not ride it.

I guess if I picked one, it would be Small World. Lots and lots of detail there. No mystery, nothing in the dark. I would love to see the back alleys of that ride. It wouldn't ruin it for me.

But if I had to pick one, it would be the castle. I've always wanted to climb the staircase on the side of it. There is just some kind of mystery to it. I'd want to walk up to the top of it and we know we can because Tinkerbell does it. Plus I would want to see the view from up there. Also, I'd like to see what exactly that silhouette is in the window at night where Tinkerbell starts her descent.

ToT would be my first choice, but I would also want to see the yeti in EE up close. And Haunted Mansion: I mean duh. Oh, and Pirates. Gosh there are just so many...

Scooter

Living with the land.

I'd like to have my picture taken beside the buffalo.
Sit on the front porch of that country house.
Get some great close up shots in the green house.
and lastly...ask that castmember who just sits in that chair in the movie section what his job is. :lol:

ChristianG

Magic Kingdom:
1. Haunted Mansion - How awesome would that be?
2. Space Mountain - You can't really "walk" it, but I'd love to stand on the floor and just look up at the two tracks.
3. Splash Mountain - Just looking at the AA's would be really cool.

EPCOT:
1. Imagination - It may not be loved by most people, but you have to admit it would be pretty cool to walk around it and see all of the illusions with lights on.
2. Illuminations - I'd love to see the barges and what it is like to set up the barges.
3. Spaceship Earth - Walking up a giant sphere? Count me in.

Animal Kingdom:
1. Dinosaur - I'd just love to see the Dinosaur AA's lights-on.
2. Everest - Seeing the yeti with the lights on would be amazing to see, even if it isn't working..
3. Tough To be a Bug - I'd like to see how they do the special effects!

DHS:
1. Fantasmic - It has been my dream since I was 7 to see behind the scenes of Fantasmic!
2. Tower of Terror - TOT with lights on! That would be a sight to see.
3. Rock - It would be cool to see the track layout in person!

The Empress Lilly

Kilimanjaro Safaris - I think I could spend an entire day here. Walking around, taking my time.

SSE - I am obsessed by SSE, I would love to just check out the entire sphere.

Pirates - I would love an hour here all by myself. Me and a big chainsaw. Then it's goodbye Johnny, you've ruined a classic for far too long. :wave:

GeoDonJac34

Haunted Mansion. I said to DW when we were on it this week that I thought it would be great if they had a walking tour for Halloween. Maybe they could have a few CMs dressed up to add a little extra scare.

BelleofDE

Hmm... Spaceship Earth most definitely would be the one I'd want to walk around it.

I'd also like to peek around Mission Space. I would like to see it in action and find out what caused me to sit down and put my head between my knees after I went on it.

Walt Disney1955

Pirates - I would love an hour here all by myself. Me and a big chainsaw. Then it's goodbye Johnny, you've ruined a classic for far too long. :wave:

It isn't all that different than the original one. And think about this for a second, the Pirates movies have been wildly popular and more popular than Disney ever could have imagined. If you are a first timer at Disney and want to ride Pirates wouldn't you be a little disapointed that Jack Sparrow isn't in there? They had to find a middle ground

Thrill Seeker

I think I'd want to explore the attractions with the most immersive set pieces.

MK-Splash Mountain. The laughing place is maybe my all-time favorite spot in all of WDW
Epcot-Spaceship Earth
DHS-Great Movie Ride
AK-Dinosaur

Good list. I'd roam GMR as well... Oh wait, I've done that... I've also been around Splash WAY too many times...

Pete C

I must be in the vast minority when I say that I have absolutely no desire to see the inner workings of any of the rides. In fact, I completely avoid shows about such things as well, just as I never watch on-ride footage of any ride before actually riding it. When I go to Disney, I like to see the ride the way it was intended. If I see the backside of things, I will no longer look at the ride the same way.

plaz10

Spaceship Earth
and
Haunted Mansion

Just so many things to explore. So much with the lights off that you can't see. Love to see both attractions with the lights on. Seeing some of the AAs in SSE up close would be awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom