Which artist would you hire to perform on the next Disney Motion Picture Soundtrack?

devilred

Here is a good pick how about Good Charolette sing some Zip-Pah-Dee-Doo-Dah. And how about Eminem sing some BAD SPELLING but Supercalifragilisticecspeallidocious dont know how to spell it but those are some of the wall picks

General Grizz

Personally, I don't think some of these things realistically mix - but that's just me! :lol: But, anyway, know it now - I expect you to spell it correctly from now on. ;)

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. :)

careship

Kenny Loggins would be a great pick. His House at Pooh Corner song is one of the greatest "stories" in songs ever written. He has a beautiful voice and would do a fantastic job. I have a few other picks too.

Cher - good singing villainess voice

Eric Clapton - good for heartbreaking songs

Sammy Hagar - good for a upbeat crazy songs

Creed - soundtrack for BTMRR

Ted Nugent - singing Brother Bear songs

Metallica - any scary scenes in a movie

civileng68

Account Suspended
finally

Originally posted by Maria
HAHAHAHAHA! no need to apologize! I was making fun of it... who cares how she sings, if she knows how to move those hips and wears little clothing! (as men would say, not me...) :lol: :animwink:

Finally someone has realized what the male minds thinks. her voice? Now cmon, do you really think we care? Just look at her, yes. However, my wife tends to agree with you on the voice thing and thinks she looks trashy, but for some reason, I just don't see it that way. HMMMMMM

What an excellent thread, I have to say, and one that has almost stumped me!

If I was to pick, I'd go for Justin Timberlake, after all, he has so many connections with Disney, it seems inevitable anyway :)

How about Marilyn Manson? OK, maybe not :lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by cookiee_munster
i'd also like too see peter gabriel have a go at one too :) he did such a good job for the millennium show at the dome :)

Your having a giraffe, whilst Gabriel is still good, that millenium nomsense must rate as his worst work ever. Try as I might I just cant get into that album.

cookiee_munster

Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
Your having a giraffe, whilst Gabriel is still good, that millenium nomsense must rate as his worst work ever. Try as I might I just cant get into that album.

lol! never heard n e one say "your having a giraffe" lol but still... i love to unwind and do a little relaxation to that CD, after i saw that show i was like :eek: and a little :cry: cus it wasn't even disney. And its usually only disney shows like ROE that move me in a way... where i let my emotions just explode :) i thought the dome show and the music was better than the attractions :) i loved it.

Maria

Re: finally

Originally posted by civileng68
Finally someone has realized what the male minds thinks. her voice? Now cmon, do you really think we care? Just look at her, yes.

Men! It´s a fact... why deny it, right?
:lol: :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom