Which artist would you hire to perform on the next Disney Motion Picture Soundtrack?

John Mayer- I think he would have an interesting take on a Disney song. And Ruben Studdard, I think his version of something like So this is Love or A Dream is a Wish would be pretty awesome. And while I am speaking of him, his version of Aladdin's A Whole New World was great!:sohappy:

Speedo Bob

Original Poster
Am I the only one that feels that Manilow, Bolten , Kenny G , and John Tesh could genrate the greatist soundtrack of all time?

Sherm00

personally I don't care as long as the song is good, but my personal prefrence would be:

Kenny Loggins
Kenny Rogers
Garth Brooks
Bryan Adams (did an excelent job with spirit)
Faith hill
shinia twain

Maria

Shakira. She will make the parents take the kids to see the movie more than twice and will set a record in sales for the dvd featuring the soundtrack video. :lookaroun :D :animwink:

yodathefrog

Originally posted by Maria
Shakira. She will make the parents take the kids to see the movie more than twice and will set a record in sales for the dvd featuring the soundtrack video. :lookaroun :D :animwink:

Shakira!!!!!!!!!! She can't even sing! Have you ever heard that horrible Pepsi commercial she does on the radio? Terrible. Sorry, if I trashed your pick, but in my opinion she is horrible. I feel bad for bashing who you chose, but I really do not like her, my apologies:

Maria

Originally posted by yodathefrog
Shakira!!!!!!!!!! She can't even sing! Have you ever heard that horrible Pepsi commercial she does on the radio? Terrible. Sorry, if I trashed your pick, but in my opinion she is horrible. I feel bad for bashing who you chose, but I really do not like her, my apologies:

HAHAHAHAHA! no need to apologize! I was making fun of it... who cares how she sings, if she knows how to move those hips and wears little clothing! (as men would say, not me...) :lol: :animwink:

Woody13

Originally posted by themovienight
Bareanaked Ladies...of course!

I agree. Barenaked Ladies did an excellent version of "Grim Grinning Ghosts" several years ago. However, have you heard the new version of "I Wanna Be Like You" by Smash Mouth? It is just pathetic. Disney really needs to be more careful in the future.

Fossil

Originally posted by yodathefrog

Actually Shakira could sing.....in spanish. She has incredible pipes when she sings in spanish....but her english singing is horrible. I don't even like her, but i heard her sing in spanish and it was really good.:hammer:

Fossil

Originally posted by pocahontas79
John Mayer- I think he would have an interesting take on a Disney song. And Ruben Studdard, I think his version of something like So this is Love or A Dream is a Wish would be pretty awesome. And while I am speaking of him, his version of Aladdin's A Whole New World was great!:sohappy:

I would have to agree..John Mayer is a great artist with a great voice. I would also pick Daniel Bedingfield (song, "If You're Not the One"). Pretty good voice.:hammer:

Simba1

Phil Collins all the way! Can't wait for "Brother Bear!" Or Tim Rice and Alan Menken...the dynamic disney duo! (<-- alliteration)

I'd have to say Robbie Williams, ok so he did one fo Finding Nemo, but he could do another, couldn't he?
For a second song or even a duet (now this would sound cool) Norah Jones.

jon

Solace17

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Good call with BT. Man does some incredible music....

good to see that im not the only one who knows quality music. 64 days 8 hours 47 minutes 20 seconds until Emotional Technology comes out :)

General Grizz

THE SHERMAN BROTHERS...:brick: :brick: :brick:

I wouldn't give it a style that's 'popular' per say...but something kids and families will be humming or whistling...

How many times have you heard...

Mary Poppins songs?
Tiki Tiki Tiki Room?

How about this one...It's a Small World?

They made most of the signature songs. It's something I think we're starting to miss out on...character musicals...

:brick:

Maria

Originally posted by Fossil
Actually Shakira could sing.....in spanish. She has incredible pipes when she sings in spanish....but her english singing is horrible. I don't even like her, but i heard her sing in spanish and it was really good.:hammer:

I have to agree with you... she does sing, at least in Spanish. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom