Wheres the best place to stay??

BigNorm

My favourite by far is Port Orleans Riverside. :sohappy: I love that resort! I would also recommend All-Star Movies, if you wanna stay at Disney for a lesser price with all of the Disney magic.

Upvote 0

imamouse

Where to stay at WDW?

A few things to consider when selecting a WDW resort:

1) Budget - if you're like most people, you'll be spending most of your time in the theme parks and not in your room, so why pay for what you won't use?
2) People - you don't say if you have small children. If you do, you will definatly need to take them back to the resort for a nap in the afternoon (and spare everyone else crying, whiney kids).
3) Convinence - some of the delux resorts have marginal transportation to the theme parks (Wilderness Lodge is one). Check out all of the transportation options before you book.

No one mentioned the Pop Century, probably because it's brand new. Also, Port Orleans was renovated very recently, so the rooms should be in great shape (not that any Disney room is shabby by any means).

Good luck with your decision.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by yensidtlaw1969
That's more than 3 words. . . . . . . .

Ok, so maybe it was more like 24 or so, but I never said I could keep it under 3 words, but the 3 most important ones were Animal Kingdom Lodge. :lol:

Upvote 0

LudwigVonDrake

I have only stayed at the value resorts so out of those, I'd say All-Star Movies! Lower prices and full of Disney Magic!! :)

Next WDW Trip: July 9 - July 16 Pop Century :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom