Where's Oswald?

Figgy1

Premium Member
20230628_113111.jpg
in my house by way of DHS

Mountaineer1024

Before the recent merchandise push, I had Oswald ears from 2009 or so, when Epic Mickey came out, and usually I was the only person around with them.

They were a magnet for people to come up and tell you about how they met him at an exclusive event I couldn't get to.

I even have a family member that managed to see him at a special event I couldn't get to.

Yes, I understand the business reasons for locking special things behind paywalls. I'm frustrated anyway.

I just want to meet the darned bunny.
I want to meet him too, I want to fly to disneyland but here's two catches. 1. The hotels both inside and outside of disneyland are about $1000 a night, and its a whole different system of transportation for my family, we've NEVER been to DIsneyland or just California. 2. I feel like if I fly to disneyland like next year or something, they're suddenly going to bring him to Florida when I've been EXTREMELY patient for them. I'm waiting until September for a meet and greet announcement from Destination D23. If they finally bring him to the general public for the MNSSHP, I will forgive everything. If they don't, I will ask a cast member about the oswald meet and greet, and see what they say. And then I will show the proof I have, and then see what their reaction is. Even if I'm seen as a villain for this, I'm doing this so everyone can meet him, no more VIP, because no other location has that kind of system, it's really unfair. There's actually some east coaster locked people like myself that want to meet Oswald just as much.

Last edited:

DisneyFanatic12

Before the recent merchandise push, I had Oswald ears from 2009 or so, when Epic Mickey came out, and usually I was the only person around with them.

They were a magnet for people to come up and tell you about how they met him at an exclusive event I couldn't get to.

I even have a family member that managed to see him at a special event I couldn't get to.

Yes, I understand the business reasons for locking special things behind paywalls. I'm frustrated anyway.

I just want to meet the darned bunny.
Oh, I remember when that game came out… I was Oswald for Halloween. Made Oswald’s handheld thingy homemade out of a Tesla ball. It was really cool. Only issue was no one knew who Oswald was 🤣

MarvelCharacterNerd

There are plenty of hotels off-property in Anaheim that cost $200-300 per night. Some even less.

Your best bet on meeting Oswald would have been during the Lunar New Year celebration earlier this year when he was out daily in DCA along with Ortensia, plus in the parade. Their presence was well advertised.

Otherwise, he tends to be hit and miss here. Though he was a regular for his first several years.

There are plenty of characters that are paywalled or special events only. Paris used to have a ton for exclusive VIP parties. Some characters are only out for marathons. Others for hard ticket events.

Random cast members have no control over which character comes out when, so just because a character has appeared somewhere doesn't mean he will appear anywhere else. So you're welcome to ask about when a character meets. And if they tell you he's not at that park, then that's that.

The Mom

Premium Member
I know where he is. Oswald does meet and greet in WDW, but only for VIP people such as DVC for moonlight magic like back in 2018, rundisney participants when oswald is the goal character, and cast members when there's an event for them. No one in the general public gets to meet him, and that's why I'm trying to speak out about this as much as I can. I also have proof of said events, and if you try to find images of him In the MK or DHS for all guests, you'll find absolutely nothing.View attachment 727085View attachment 727086View attachment 727087
I have sent you a PM suggesting you change your username - you are inviting trouble.

You can now change your username without contacting staff.

Head to https://forums.wdwmagic.com/account/account-details and select "change" by your username. Once you change your username you will not able to change it again for another 30 days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom