Where's Darkbeer1?

George Lucas on a Bench

I can't believe it. Darkbeer takes a break and there are 42 posts worrying about him.;)

Well, also posts about Tror, which has nothing to do with Darkbeer. The reality is Darkbeer is one of only two sort-of insiders on this forum, or at least someone connected to the southern California amusement park industry in any way besides CMs here. The other is TP's drunk neighbor, who is far more dubious. Plus, without him, I have to actually view the Orange County Register.

George Lucas on a Bench

Never heard of them. I mainly come here to read T.P. 2000 and Dark Beer posts, so there's pretty much nothing going on here at this point. I see all the usual suspects spent their holiday weekend arguing on here. What a miserable existence. Now, to light my Chlorine Candle and watch Star Trek in a darkened chamber.

MoonRakerSCM

I JUST watched Star Trek V! Get out the marshmelons and row row row your boat dude!!!!

The original Star Trek movies are leaving Amazon Prime in 10 days, get in a watch while you can!

AJFireman

Well also because he's had some tough health experiences in the past.
He also was giving live updates of his visit on the 28th of April. He said he met with an Anaheim City Council member and chatted together. He would post more about it later. Then silence ever since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom