Where'd everybody go?

mightyduck

Original Poster
I can't believe it's after 4 am on a Sunday morning, and the boards are so empty.... Where could everyone be? :veryconfu

;)

The Mom, aren't you up yet?

Sheesh, okay, it must be bedtime....

(drill weekend--up at 3:45am :rolleyes: )

Debbie

After rising at 4am,for many years, to make the donuts; I am happy to say I cherish my pillow at that time of morning.

mightyduck

Original Poster
Re: Re: Where'd everybody go?

Originally posted by The Mom
I've been on "vacation." (aka the kids are out of school) Tomorrow I go back to waking up at 5:30AM.

LOL! Good for you! :)

Maria

I´m here.... I went to the movies and dinner last night and came back to check the forums (that just tells you how addicted I am), therefore there are posts made by moi after 2am! :D

Originally posted by Maria
I´m here.... I went to the movies and dinner last night and came back to check the forums (that just tells you how addicted I am), therefore there are posts made by moi after 2am! :D

Wow, you have too much time on your hands. I'm lucky to hit the board at least once a day. I better rethink the whole plane ticket thing. I need help painting my kitchen. Plus there is snow here! In fact were supposed to get another inch tonight. BTW, I still have not seen Frida. I better get a move on before it stops showing around here.

Take care.

Mike

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom