Where you would be RIGHT NOW?!

Becky

:)

Hum, Lunch time The Garden Grill if Rosie is working.

Early evening, The Rose and Crown if Pam is entertaining.

Otherwise someplace cool and dry. :cool:

I would be on the Pirates of the Caribbean, coming closer and closer to the top of the big drop...!

:sohappy:
POTC
POTC
POTC
POTC

i'm not sure if WDW has one, but in DL, right at the end of the bayou, u hear the pirate skull talking, then u fall "52 feet at a 21 degree angle" into the caves

()that's only 1/2 a foot shorter htan Splash Mountain :D)

that one :p

yeah, i've never been 2 wdw before, just dl in June of 2000, before all the crappy stuff that's goin on started..:p

Does wdw have a drop ne where..they have 2 :p

ne at all?

Becky

:) POTC has a couple of little (4-6 foot) drops. For a big drop you have to do Splash Mountain.

You'll get soaked on Splash. I used to get wet. Now it's a real soaker.

Have a great time at Walt Disney World. :wave: :)

gypsygrl113

Well , if it was in the middle of the day, I would say i would be sitting in the backlot theatre watching the hunchback show, but since its nightime ... i would probably be hanging out at the boardwalk!

jaimjaim25

Actually, there are bigger drops on POTC in Disneyland Paris. Also there is a larger que area there and a restaurant inside near the ride. And its funny because 1/2 of it is in French.

Originally posted by jaimjaim25
Actually, there are bigger drops on POTC in Disneyland Paris. Also there is a larger que area there and a restaurant inside near the ride. And its funny because 1/2 of it is in French.

yEAH, DOES NE ONE KNOW WHY LIKE pHANTOM mANOR HAS THE NARRATION AND STUFF LIKE-THAT IN fRENCH, bUT gRIM gRINNING gOHSTS AND mADAME lEOTA IN eNGLISH?

aCTUALLY ml IS BOTH, BUUT U KNOW WHAT I mEAN :p

dOES NE-ONE KNOW OR IS IT jUST THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT aMERICANS TOGET/HAVE LIKE "cULTURE sHOCK" OR SOMETHING? :veryconfu

Originally posted by Small_Worldboy

yEAH, DOES NE ONE KNOW WHY LIKE pHANTOM mANOR HAS THE NARRATION AND STUFF LIKE-THAT IN fRENCH, bUT gRIM gRINNING gOHSTS AND mADAME lEOTA IN eNGLISH?

aCTUALLY ml IS BOTH, BUUT U KNOW WHAT I mEAN :p

dOES NE-ONE KNOW OR IS IT jUST THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT aMERICANS TOGET/HAVE LIKE "cULTURE sHOCK" OR SOMETHING? :veryconfu

Sorry bout that.....I didn't notice the CAPS lock was on :p

Also, I noticed that about 50-60% of teh rides are like that :p

"Curiouser & Curiosuer"

Oh-well :p

joROurA

Where Would I Be?

I Would Be On Thundermountain, over and over again. Of Course it's the least intense rollercoaster i've ever been on (ecxcept that walrus ride in sto.... Never Mind! BAD MEMMORIES!!!):lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom