Where you would be RIGHT NOW?!

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Where would you be RIGHT NOW?!

Quick! Without thinking more than a second! Where would you be right now if you were at Disney World at this exact moment?!

Eating funnels cakes at futureworld at night.

-->LUAU

Tramp

...in front of Rosies, sipping a beer, listening to the big band music pierced only by the screams from the Tower of Terror....and taking it all in...

The_CEO

Waiting on an RnR Train waiting to be launched into that black hole infront of me.. Knowing that im going to be launched really fast and listening to music..

Ok thats how my brain thinks in one second;) lol..
~ Justin...

markymark

Sat at Caseys drinking a coffee, and just people watching listening to the music in the background and watching helium filled balloons dancing about the place.

Oh, then I'd head off and find Tramp and sink a few pints with him!

The_CEO

Oooo right now i would love to be eating pizza watching the castle change wonderful bright colors!

It would be after closing so we would have the place to ourselves * mostly* watching ppl leave.. Knowing we had a great day.. :):)

~ JUstin...

Dr. Dom

Waiting for the rope drop at Epcot and preparing to sprint to Test Track. In fact, in 3 days, that's exactly what I will be doing right now!

Cyberacer

I don't know why but the first thing I thought about was standing on Main Street U.S.A. looking at Cinderella Castle. :veryconfu

wdwrules

wed probably be enjoying our breakfast at cinderellas castle planning out our day and which land to visit first...man do i wish i was there instead of here

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Ariel

Sitting by whichever resort pool I'm at, sipping something cold and frosty and enjoying the warmth, the sun, the relaxation and the feeling of just knowing I'm in Disneyworld.

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom