Where would you live?

JIMINYCR

Tower of Terror.... Check in at the desk, play some MahJong...Want to relax... step into the creepy library. Bedroom on the top floor... take a chance that the elevator will deliver you to your floor or maybe it takes you on a drop or few drops before getting you out at the proper floor. Unchain the doors and Dine at the Tip Top club with Anthony Freemont. I'll take room # 1313 please.

Disvillain63

Original Poster
Tower of Terror.... Check in at the desk, play some MahJong...Want to relax... step into the creepy library. Bedroom on the top floor... take a chance that the elevator will deliver you to your floor or maybe it takes you on a drop or few drops before getting you out at the proper floor. Unchain the doors and Dine at the Tip Top club with Anthony Freemont. I'll take room # 1313 please.
This was on my list too.

Disvillain63

Original Poster
  1. The animals would have been sold off already or died of disease
  2. You're going to have to cook it yourself
Bingo! This all got started with a conversation about THE STAND (Stephen King) and where would you move, instead of Las Vegas or Boulder, Colorado.

Disvillain63

Original Poster
No one around no electricity and had to live on my own and run rides and upkeep would have to go with the land pavillion self containing for a little while at least.

If food was available for me whenever electricity was on Beast castle. Huge halls can invite all my other disney neighbours from around the resort. I would be the king technically lol.. Your welcome everyone.
We'd have to restart everything, as in THE STAND.

Goofyernmost

Pirates - so I can be with Johnny Depp every day
You could but I doubt you would like it much. They tell me that he is pretty cold and mechanical. :cold: Seems to be heavily influenced by a very bad case of OCD. He just does the same thing over and over and over, and it's not the good stuff. He appears to be all fluff and no substance! :cautious: And then there are the anamatronics of him at Pirates as well! Those are just machines. Oh, by the way, I have also heard that he has taken to wearing dead birds on his head as of late. I'd be wary! By late summer that bird starts to get pretty funky!

Last edited:

epcotisbest

You could but I doubt you would like it much. They tell me that he is pretty cold and mechanical. :cold: Seems to be heavily influenced by a very bad case of OCD. He just does the same thing over and over and over, and it's not the good stuff. He appears to be all fluff and not substance! :cautious: And then there are the anamatronics of him at Pirates as well! Those are just machines. Oh, by the way, I have also heard that he has taken to wearing dead birds on his head as of late. I'd be wary! By late summer that bird starts to get pretty funky!
Yeah, I heard he was spotted wearing a dead bird...but not many people saw him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom