Where would you live?

jw24

1. The animals would have been sold off already or died of disease
  2. You're going to have to cook it yourself

With or without the animals, the landscape itself is very nice. It would be nice to see the sun rise from a savannah room. And secondly, I could either hire chefs to replicate the food or learn myself but have a complimentary nice kitchen, too.

Spikerdink

I remember the first time I walked into a one BR at Old Key West with a view of the river..... I knew it was home. I immediately thought, 'If it were Christmas, that's where I would put the tree...." and thought about having some flowers out on the patio/deck.....

So, I guess for me, I would pick that room, that view and be very, very happy.

epcotisbest

I remember the first time I walked into a one BR at Old Key West with a view of the river..... I knew it was home. I immediately thought, 'If it were Christmas, that's where I would put the tree...." and thought about having some flowers out on the patio/deck.....

So, I guess for me, I would pick that room, that view and be very, very happy.
We had a view of the river while there as well. Bottom floor unit looking right out to the water. We would sit out on the balcony at breakfast and watch the boats go by on their way to DTD, and we'd wave and think we could get used to that view. It was near a quiet pool and close to where the boats, coming from OKW, would hang a left to go up by the golf course toward SSR. That is a good choice. Very quite and peaceful, serene view. I'm guessing that is what old Florida may have felt like to the lucky few.

mickeysbrother

No one around no electricity and had to live on my own and run rides and upkeep would have to go with the land pavillion self containing for a little while at least.

If food was available for me whenever electricity was on Beast castle. Huge halls can invite all my other disney neighbours from around the resort. I would be the king technically lol.. Your welcome everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom