Where would you live at WDW and what attraction would you buy?

DisneyGal

I would want to live in Cinderella's Castle. What would I buy? There are so many rides to choose from....hmmm...I would have to say Test Track, cause I love that ride!!!

dopey

Originally posted by marciahahn
Dopey, my son agrees with your choice of habitat.However, he would buy the safari as "it would be pretty darn good if you didn't have to wait so long." AK is his favorite park because he loves animals!

your son is obviously a young man with good taste and extreme intelligence. near genius, i'd say. i'll give him some free quesadillas at my pavillion if he saves me a seat on his safari.

animals are cool. interestingly, i think the best time to see the animals are the times when the safari lines are the shortest, either first thing in the morning or at dusk. that's when most of them, with the exception of the nocturnal creatures, are most active.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by dopey

great choice of abode, seano!

well I would live in AKL and buy ToT for myself and I would buy RnR. becasue Its a unique building with a hell of a sound system and I just love that marble door! Plus that where me and my best freind Mr. P like to pick up woman! :)

The Mom

Premium Member
What kind of mother would I be if I let you get away with running people over? Oh, nevermind, I'd be the sort I see in WDW all the time! ;)

MrPromey

Now Mr. JAY-ROD, I thought you were looking into anger management or something. Making cold hearted threats is no way to win her back. It just shows that you world is full of anger rather than love. I think you need a trip to WDW. It will help put things in perspective for you. I have come to understand that in fighting we all loose. It is up to Ariel to decide who it will be. I wish you nothing but happiness on your trip. I even hope it doesn't rain while you are here which it seems to have every day. By the way how does Ariel feel about the 'two women' you are going with? That doesn't sound like a good way to get someone back, does it?

monorail256

If I lived in Walt Disney World...hmmm... I would live at The Wilderness Lodge so I could be by the monorails...this may seem cheesy but I would buy Spaceship Earth...its my second favorite thing at Walt Disney World besides of course Monorail Orange!!
:D :cool: :)

Attachments

• ricklisa.jpg
    ricklisa.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 62

Tink

I would buy Spaceship Earth too. And after it was closed, I'd turn on all of the lights inside (if there are lights inside...) and explore. And then when the ride was open, I'd pose in different scenes and look out at all of the people on the ride and then freak them out when I blinked or sneezed or something....::evil laugh:::eek:

I would live upstairs in the Rose & Crown so I could have a good view of Illuminations (and get a cold pint whenever I wanted to).

mightyduck

Originally posted by Tink
I would buy Spaceship Earth too. And after it was closed, I'd turn on all of the lights inside (if there are lights inside...) and explore. And then when the ride was open, I'd pose in different scenes and look out at all of the people on the ride and then freak them out when I blinked or sneezed or something....::evil laugh:::eek:

LOL! Is this something you've been plotting for awhile, Tink? ;)

:)

Castle Cake Apologist

hmmm...

::Looks around:: Well, I'd live in the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse. and I'd buy Either the Haunted Masion or Splash Mountain. That way I could walk reprogram Spash Mountain the way I wish it could be:
ok, there would be two lines: A line for small children and a line for the other people. the small children would use the same waterway canal, except they would be on a different track. (There would be two diffrent tracks in the canal) Their track would lead to a seperate, smaller drop that families could ride together, no matter the age of their children. It became apparent to me that Disney should have done this, when after seing the rabbits and other varios forest critters all over the place in the que area, my little brother (1) started screaming "Bummy, my bummy" and when he was told that he was not old enough to ride he threw a FIT. (It was rather embarrassing) Oh, well, just my thoughts... :)

The Mom

Premium Member
I totally agree! I know my parents, and lots of other people, would enjoy the first 3/4 of the ride, but have never been on it because of the drop at the end! I wish they had designed it the way you described.

sillyspook13

My sister and I agree, we would both love Splash Mountain if it did not have such a big drop. This would also prevent people from jumping out of the ride right before the big drop.:rolleyes:

Tink

Originally posted by mightyduck

LOL! Is this something you've been plotting for awhile, Tink? ;)

:)

LOL!!! I've been plotting this since my first time on Spaceship Earth. Everytime I go on it, I wonder if someone has stolen my idea and so I am always looking to see if see a "new" character has joined the scene. Of course, I realize that the characters are actually smaller than they appear so maybe I could just peak from behind the columns when the Dark Ages begin...

And Mighty, next time you're on SE, look for me. You never know...;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by Tink

LOL!!! I've been plotting this since my first time on Spaceship Earth. Everytime I go on it, I wonder if someone has stolen my idea and so I am always looking to see if see a "new" character has joined the scene. Of course, I realize that the characters are actually smaller than they appear so maybe I could just peak from behind the columns when the Dark Ages begin...

And Mighty, next time you're on SE, look for me. You never know...;)

LOL! I sure will, Tink! :)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by MrPromey
Now Mr. JAY-ROD, I thought you were looking into anger management or something. Making cold hearted threats is no way to win her back. It just shows that you world is full of anger rather than love. I think you need a trip to WDW. It will help put things in perspective for you. I have come to understand that in fighting we all loose. It is up to Ariel to decide who it will be. I wish you nothing but happiness on your trip. I even hope it doesn't rain while you are here which it seems to have every day. By the way how does Ariel feel about the 'two women' you are going with? That doesn't sound like a good way to get someone back, does it?

Geez! U tell the guy he's your best freind and this is how he treats you! Time for you to go back to the padded room looney man!;)

MCMike37

Definitely would live at Fort Wilderness (Would have to get a custom living arrangement of course)

AS for which attraction, um, I dunno....maybe The American Adventure

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom