Where would you live at WDW and what attraction would you buy?

FutureCEO

Original Poster
I would live at the Carribean Beach, I love that place. You can see Epcot fireworks without payiing to go there.

I would buy Space Mountain and build a big monster coaster.

Anybody else?

Skipper Timekpr

You know thats very funny I've always thought about that too! I think I'd like to live in the IMAG building the old one because it's cool with the big triangle windows or live in the Wilderness Lodge. I would like to buy the Haunted Mansion!!

mightyduck

Could I live in the Living Seas? Because it would have a great view. And I wouldn't have to put pictures of the shore and sea life up...

If you're making me live in a resort, then probably the Wilderness Lodge. Or the Polynesian. Unless I had to give up my house here at the shore, in which case I'd rather live at the Beach Club so I wouldn't miss home.

Maybe I'd buy the ToT...or Splash Mountain. But that would get boring after a while.

If I bought, JIYI, could I put it back the way it was?

Sorry, just got home from work. In question mode.

I'll stop now.
:rolleyes:

J:)

wdwcrazy

I'd live in Cinerella's castle of course. If I could by an attraction, it would have to be either Tower of Terror or Splash Mountain.

mightyduck

Originally posted by wdwcrazy
I'd live in Cinerella's castle of course. If I could by an attraction, it would have to be either Tower of Terror or Splash Mountain.

Oh, all that babbling on, and I didn't even think of the castle...

sillyspook13

I would HAVE to live in the Pop Century resort. Then I would buy JIyI and ride it non stop EVERY DAY!!!:eek:

Just kidding. I wouldn't do that.;)

I would live in AKL and buy Haunted Mansion..... or maybe Maelstrom... or maybe... I CAN'T DECIDE!!! Maybe I could buy Tapestry of Nations before it is butchered for Walt's hundredth birthday. Then they could not change it because it is MINE!!!! ALL MINE!!!! WHEEEEE!!!! ::gets ushered back into the padded room:::rolleyes:

mightyduck

Originally posted by sillyspook13
I would HAVE to live in the Pop Century resort. Then I would buy JIyI and ride it non stop EVERY DAY!!!:eek:

Just kidding. I wouldn't do that.;)

I would live in AKL and buy Haunted Mansion..... or maybe Maelstrom... or maybe... I CAN'T DECIDE!!! Maybe I could buy Tapestry of Nations before it is butchered for Walt's hundredth birthday. Then they could not change it because it is MINE!!!! ALL MINE!!!! WHEEEEE!!!! ::gets ushered back into the padded room:::rolleyes:

all that babbling on, and I didn't think of AKL either... *sigh*

MrPromey

I would live in the Grand Floridian (all of it) and throw house parties every night (don't even think of putting that glass down on that table without a drink coaster!) As for the attraction that I would buy. I think it would be the American Adventure. I know it seems dull compared to all the other attractions in WDW but it is one that I am personally fond of. Even though everyone else thinks it's boring (a lot of people fall asleep in it) I sort of get misty eyed at the end. I don't really consider myself to be all that patriotic of a person but it's something that moves me. Plus, since I'm pretty sure it's not that popular, I'm deathly afraid they'll do something drastic with it which I don't want to see happen. Also, they have that animatronics that can swing a lasso. I mean come on, how cool is that? If they hadn't destroyed Journey, I might have picked that one complete with the original 3-D movie just because it had no real story and was strange and beautiful even if the kids did have bowl haircuts and were wearing red corduroys. Then again, I like POCB in the MK too. Or for another water attraction I could take It's a Small World. I'd probably have to turn off the music to keep from going out of my mind in the first hour of ownership but just think how rich I would be. Just me, the mute singing kids a snorkel and a bunch of shiny sunken treasure!.. So much for my attempt at a serous post tonight. I Think I'm off to bed now...

the ceo at wdw

I would live in the Grand Floridian ) if i could) and i would but Dinosaur because i think that would be a cool ride to ride over and over again since there is always a long line.

The Mom

Premium Member
I would live in the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House. Then you could all come and visit me! (or throw things at me; you know who you are)

Ariel

I think I'd live over at the Yacht/Beach Club and buy TOT. I don't know whay, so don't ask. That's just my answer. ;)

dopey

i would live either in the ak lodge or the tree of life. the tree would have to be renovated a bit. but the theater would make a nifty rec room.

i'd buy the mexico pavillion in epcot. the san angel inn alone would be a good investment. i imagine the profit margins for that restaurant are pretty darn good, since they charge something like $25,000 for three chickens tacos and a margarita. i'd also make the boats faster and add water skiing and tubing.

DisneyFreak

I would live on old Discovery Island and would have my own private tropical island.

Then I would buy the Tomorrowland Speedway and remove the center guide and make the cars much faster.

The Mom

Premium Member
Dopey, my son agrees with your choice of habitat.However, he would buy the safari as "it would be pretty darn good if you didn't have to wait so long." AK is his favorite park because he loves animals!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom