Where would you be right now?

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
I'm sitting here on my lunch hour looking out of my office window. The snow and sleet has been falling since yesterday. My kids are home from school on a snow day driving my wife nuts. These PA nights have been sub-zero now for weeks. All I can think about is sitting in the sunshine at the Trout Pass Bar by the pool at the WL, drinking a frozen mango margarita. I was there in early January...that's where I would be...:king:

Where would you be right now?

littlered

Right now I would be in line getting lunch at the Tusker House in AK. Then after that take a nice Safari Ride. Oh to be in the sun and warm.:)

Simba1

mmmm.... Tusker House. Just had it for the first time in January. Loved it. Where would I be? I'd like to be getting ready to head to Soarin' with my family after a nice lunch at Sunshine Season.

MathewGW

Well going on the time UK wise, I'd probably be grabbing a cuppla last rides before dinner. I'd really love to be queueing for Splash Mountain right now

k.hunter30

I'd be skipping down Main Street with a Fast Pass to Splash Mountain in one hand and a Dole Whip in the other! Everybody's got a laughin' place - and I'd be on my way to mine!

Fun thread!

lilclerk

Riding Splash Mountain 3 times in a row... Although, if I really wanted, I could go outside in the rain and slide down the hill right out the door. It'd probably be the same sensation with no music or.. you know, fun.

LuLaSue

I would be walking thru tomorrow land headed straight for Space Mountain. I don't care how long the line is I am waiting anyway!

taylorsmommy530

I'd be walking around the World Showcase with hubby, sampling a beer in every country! (one of our favorite things to do LOL!) Instead, I am here in NY where we are having a miserable ice/snow/rain mix coming down!!!!

JeffC

I'd be at the BareFoot Pool Bar at the Poly drinking a cold one, smoking my favorite cigar and talking to a beautiful blonde in a bikini...

jcc0621

Having lunch at the the TL Terrace Noodle Station or Columbia Harbour House and then scoping out a spot for the 3:00 Disney Dreams Come True Parade.:sohappy:

3fordisney

I would be riding BTMRR with my husband and 4 year old son. After that stopping by Casey's for a hot dod before heading over to Buzz Lightyear. Oh how I wish I was there now!

59 days and counting!!!:dazzle: :dazzle:

Teenchy

Being taken backstage by a huge team from the Dream Squad to be told I just won a night in Cinderellas Castle Suite! :rolleyes:

OK that was my daydreaming while I'm sitting outside at the Rose & Crown eating some fish & chips and having a yard of beer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom