Where will the wand go now?

Expo_Seeker40

OMG can you imagine....some time in say 2020....when people will be complaining how project tomorrow was such a classic exhibit and is finally being changed, that some random family new to WDW will be walking through the legacy graveyard and a rumble will start to occure, and this big rusty and towering giant wand will rise out of the ground with a big roar...sorta like in war of the worlds....wow that would be a press event all in its own. :drevil:

Champion

Close... though.. I cant imagine hell being much worse:

5358575734.gif

Thats right... they are gonna melt it down and make 1,000 new KIAs :lol: :lookaroun

Pfft, for that to be possible, Kia would have to actually use metal in their cars.

dopey

Original Poster
I heard a rumor that the Wand got pulled over just outside Pensacola doing 90 in a 35 m.p.h. zone. No toxicology report just yet, but drunken driving is suspected. A sad day if it's true.

SDav10495

I heard a rumor that the Wand got pulled over just outside Pensacola doing 90 in a 35 m.p.h. zone. No toxicology report just yet, but drunken driving is suspected. A sad day if it's true.

These wholesome icons always fall from grace sooner or later. The "pco" from the wand's infamous back side was reportedly seen over in LA doing lines with Lindsay Lohan.

Of course I mean theme park lines. They were using some form of speed--uh, Fastpasses, of course.

Gringrinngghost

They will put it up over the volcano at Tokyo Disney Seas but with kaji characters for TDS. :)
Moustronaut I am sorry they cant put TDS in Japanese With Out Writing The Whole Park's Name

---------Cons-------------
1.) You can't Translate TDS In to Kanji
----------Pros---------
1.) TDS Would have to be written as The Tokyo Disney Sea And here is the Writing for Tokyo Disney Sea
The Tokyo Disney Sea-------> 東京ディズニー海​
English To Japanese​

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Exactly....who cares where it goes.

Do you want to publish a list of excepatbale thread topics, or should we stick to talking about the number of balls in the bearing of the second car rear axle inversion sprocket of RNRC.

Boo Yah Master Chief ......or some other such bollox

MeTa

I am probably not the first to say this, but why not move the wand to MGM to be with the hat....a likely combination?

Then the people who want it get it and the ones who dont want it in epcot get what they want as well.

I think it would look damn good next to the hat.

Fun2BFree

Moustronaut I am sorry they cant put TDS in Japanese With Out Writing The Whole Park's Name

---------Cons-------------
1.) You can't Translate TDS In to Kanji
----------Pros---------

1.) TDS Would have to be written as The Tokyo Disney Sea And here is the Writing for Tokyo Disney Sea
The Tokyo Disney Sea-------> 東京ディズニー海

English To Japanese​

It seems people can't even make funny without overscrutinisation. :hammer:

However, in fitting with Disney's overuse of Pirates, the Wand is to be retooled as the Sword and fitted over PoTC with the lettering "Johnny Depp Here."

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I am probably not the first to say this, but why not move the wand to MGM to be with the hat....a likely combination?

Then the people who want it get it and the ones who dont want it in epcot get what they want as well.

I think it would look damn good next to the hat.
Bit late for April Fools :lookaroun

dandaman

...And now, translated back into English, courtesy of WorldLingo:

“The monorail now is approaching the park of the blue tape of Disney. In your left, you will see the magical world of Mickey of the future benefits. Once to house to Epcot, this earth celebrates the alcohol of the human innovation choked by the bolt supports and the kiosks of DVC. The left of our front movement, you will see the market of test of the world, with the representations of the countries that Corporation must to Disney inflitrate with the benefit that makes means parks… I mean that… instill with magical worlds of the characters of Disney and the magical experiences. Like part of the year of million distractions of the commercialization, we hoped taking to him the occasion to buy the pretty blue ears that will draw all their memories of Epcot far. Now we are approaching the station of the BRP monorail. Follow based please until the monorail comes to a complete shutdown. Tome to small children by the hand and buys DVC points! I mean… Have a magical day of the blue tape."

...You heard the man! Have a magical day of the blue tape! :lookaroun

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
...And now, translated back into English, courtesy of WorldLingo:

...You heard the man! Have a magical day of the blue tape! :lookaroun

wrong thread!! :ROFLOL:

But I understand how you made that mistake, it's not like there is a shortage of wand threads! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom