Where to eat?

katexbabe

Hi! So just two weeks ago it became official that my family and I are going to Disney World in July for 11 days:D Thanks to the free dinning plan offered we were able to get more days for the same price of 7 because food was now being paid for. But that left one question, where should we eat?? We've been to Disney world 3 times already and always eat at 50's prime time, Tutto's Italia, and Yatchsmen Steakhouse. We'd like to try different places this year, any opinions on what you would recomend? Thank you:)

switts

I would suggest any of these places. I have eaten at them all and would approve of them all

chef mickeys character breakfast. contemporary hotel
trails end buffet. fort wilderness
boma. animal kingdom lodge
whispering canyon. wilderness lodge
hoop de doo musical revue. fort wilderness
crystal palace. magic kingdom

quick service dining places
Magic Kingdom...
pinochios village haus
cosmic rays
Tortuga tavern
pecos Bills
Liberty tree tavern

Epcot
electric umbrella
via napoli
la hacienda de san angel
rose and crown pub

Hollywood Studios
50's prime time cafe
ABC commisary
Sci Fi diner
Pizza Planet

Animal Kingdom
tusker house
Yak and Yeti

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

For TS, I would recommend:

MK
CRT
Crystal Palace for breakfast or dinner
Epcot
Garden Grill
Teppan Edo
LeCellier
DHS
Hollywood & Vine
Sci-Fi
AK
Donald's Safari Breakfast at the Tusker House
GF
1900 Park Fare for breakfast or dinner
Poly
Ohana for breakfast or dinner
WL
Whispering Canyon
FW
Hoop Dee Doo Revue dinner show
CR
Chef Mickey's for breakfast or dinner
:wave:

Upvote 0

Mongomil

I know this is kind of skirting the question but I would go here http://www.wdwmagic.com/Dining.htm and see what you would like for food and pick a few places. But I always try one or two new places each time. I still havent tried all that much so go with what you like or dont like and hope for the best.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Some of my favorite places to eat::)

Magic Kingdom
~Crystal Palace
~Liberty Tree Tavern
~Tony's Town Square

Epcot
~Teppan Edo
~Garden Grille

Polynesian
~Kona Cafe
~Ohana

Contemporary
~California Grille

Upvote 0

maryszhi

Hi! So just two weeks ago it became official that my family and I are going to Disney World in July for 11 days:D Thanks to the free dinning plan offered we were able to get more days for the same price of 7 because food was now being paid for. But that left one question, where should we eat?? We've been to Disney world 3 times already and always eat at 50's prime time, Tutto's Italia, and Yatchsmen Steakhouse. We'd like to try different places this year, any opinions on what you would recomend? Thank you:)
i love 50s and cant imagine not going lol. instead of tutto try via napoli its wicked good! also i highly reccomend the 1900 park fare :) its a hidden gem the food is very good and you get princesses at dinner and mary poppins and alice for breakfast. also the whispering canyon is very good at the wilderness lodge. I hope you enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

petey

Here are some more good ones:
Rose & Crown (Epcot)- Bangers & Mash, Fish & Chips
Kona Cafe(Poly)-Tonga Toast & Macadamia Pancakes
Boma(AKL)-Nice breakfast & dinner buffet
Whispering Canyon(WL)-great fun for kids
Sanaa(Kidani-AKL)-get a table near window and watch animals while eating.

If you go to Boma or Sanaa check out the opportunity to view the animals
after dark with the night vision goggles-pretty cool!!!!:slurp:

Upvote 0

plaz10

we dont really eat sit down breakfast...but our ADRs for our trip in May include:

(all dinners)
Kona Cafe - POLY
Ohana - POLY
Via Napoli - EPCOT
Cape May Cafe - on Boardwalk
Sanaa -AKL
Le Cellier (oops, thats lunch!) - EPCOT
Coral Reef - EPCOT

So clearly I think those are good choices. :lol: We also love Teppan Edo and Grand Floridian Cafe for dinner as we did them last time but wanted to make room for some new places this trip.

Upvote 0

FLDIS86

we dont really eat sit down breakfast...but our ADRs for our trip in May include:

(all dinners)
Kona Cafe - POLY
Ohana - POLY
Via Napoli - EPCOT
Cape May Cafe - on Boardwalk
Sanaa -AKL
Le Cellier (oops, thats lunch!) - EPCOT
Coral Reef - EPCOT

So clearly I think those are good choices. :lol: We also love Teppan Edo and Grand Floridian Cafe for dinner as we did them last time but wanted to make room for some new places this trip.

I see you are going to Cape May Cafe...I have been asking around, but no luck on opinions just yet. My family and I are going to WDW in May and we are eating at the clambake buffet...is it any good?? I have one person in our group who hates seafood but everyone else loves it. Any advice?

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Cape May was average, I like my seafood but the buffet while plentiful was low on quality, with gritty muscles and over cooked dishes. Also as it was free dining it was very busy and reminded me of mess hall dining rather than a restaurant.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

I would choose:

Table Service:

Chef Mickey's - Contemporary
Rose and Crown - Epcot
Les Chef's de France - Epcot
Cinderella's Royal Table - MK
Crystal Palace - MK
1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian
Yak and Yeti - AK
Via Napoli - Epcot
Ohana - Poly
Boma - AK Lodge
Le Cellier - Epcot

Counter Service:

Pizza Planet
Tortuga Tunga (or whatever the new name is called - formally El Pirate)
Pinocchio Haus
Via Napoli
Yak and Yeti
Casey's

Upvote 0

moonchild925

Jiko is always a must for me. It's a signature so 2 credits but for me the signatures offer something that is so unique you can't get it anywhere else. Happy eating!

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

i agree with a previous poster. we love to try new places each time we go but still have a few favorites we like to do so we go to allears.net and go over the menus and pick. when i go with a group i have everyone pick at least one place, even my granddaughter who is now 7 has been putting her choice in since she was 4.

Upvote 0
Favorites of our family of 17:

MK:

Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch only)
The Plaza (terrible outside pager system, but great service and sandwiches inside)

EPCOT:

Tutto Italia
Via Napoli
Rose and Crown

DHS:

Sci Fi Diner

AK:

Not a fan of any sitdowns - we call it "weird" food - we're not hugely adventurous!

Resorts:

Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary
GF Cafe at the Grand Floridian
Il Mulino at the Swan
:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom