Where is Princess Aurora ?

wanabeimagineer

If Im not mistaken, Belle has her own "Storytime" show thing in Fantasyland, by the castle. I think she sits there and reads stories to little kids at certain times, but I wouldnt know since Ive never gone to see it. Im almost positive it is there though. Its appropriately titled "Storytime with Belle" I think.

bearboysnc

Piglet in costume is a recent addtion. Around 5 years ago you could not find piglet anywhere, then they stated adding him to the pardes, then around the park.

Thats because before that he wasn't a scheduled character . (because he was so small) he wasn't the proportion of the other characters. The demand was so great at TDL, they finally made a costume. They re-designed the whole Pooh cast at that time.

We all know... whatever TDL wants, TDL gets.

wannabeBelle

I saw Belle and Beast also in France. I even got to Waltz with my Beast!! That was so romantic amongthe Flowers in France!! ::sigh:: Storytime with Belle was a good place to catch her as well as in MGM in front of the Sorcerer's hat!! When all else fails ask a CM A previous post is correct. They can call and find out where they are scheduled!! Good luck

geubux

I emailed disney several times before we went in Dec 99. Aurora was at the Castle Breakfast and my dd got to see her. To top it off, they had an autographed picture sent to her and it was waiting for us when we got home.
We went in Dec 2001 and saw piglet at the Crystal Palace Breakfast. My dad told him he knew he couldn't talk, so how could we tell the gender of the person in costume? Piglet held out his hand to shake dad's and squeezed so hard my dad started laughing. He didn't tell us why until later. Told my kids it may be the last holiday at home for grampa. lol.

wannabeBelle

I was there on December 7th 2001 and Piglet was at the Crystal palace along with Pooh & Friends. Did he go on vacation after that?? or before then?

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
I was there on December 7th 2001 and Piglet was at the Crystal palace along with Pooh & Friends. Did he go on vacation after that?? or before then?

usually if they say a character is on vacation it means that they dont know where he is.....he could have been in toontonw, epcot, mgm, or animal kingdom.....its just the luck of the draw who you see on a particular day...........i had a day at animal kindom that i ran into pluto around 6 times in a three hour span

disneydudette

HUH???? Now that u mention it.......I've only certain characters......like at Mk u usually the usual popular characters..... and the same at Epcot......never really saw them at MGM and I did see a few at the beginning of AK.......

I only saw the princesses at the Rpyal Table.....even then I never saw sleeping beauty....just cinderalla and snow white and prince charming!

Irrawaddy Erik

u just have to know where too look ........usually you can find a few characters in the back of Expo hall, also behind the christmas shoppe in liberty square ...... cinderella is also in toontown along w/ mickey, goofy, minnie, pluto, pooh and his friends, and my fav suzy and pearla ( the mice from cinderella).......

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by bearboysnc

Thats because before that he wasn't a scheduled character . (because he was so small) he wasn't the proportion of the other characters. The demand was so great at TDL, they finally made a costume. They re-designed the whole Pooh cast at that time.

We all know... whatever TDL wants, TDL gets.

Very interesting. I always wonderd about that. In the past I would ask about Piglet and the offical adult response was that he was too small to be a character. I am gald they changed their mind.

Wannabebelle, LOL, I did the same thing! Wonder if it was around the same time? Beast came up to me and started dancing, how funny. BTW TDL is Toyko Land Disney.

Hope Piglet had a good vacation. I wonder where characers go? Not the hundred acre wood or WDW:lol: !

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by DisneyPhD

. I wonder where characers go? Not the hundred acre wood or WDW:lol: !

Story told to me when I trained in Toontown....

Cornelius Coot, founder of toontown, was the first resident of toontown. Mickey, Minnie and all their pals wanted a place to get away from the hussle and bussle of the parks, a place to relax. So they all moved to Toontown. Now that the Fair has come to Toontown they have invited all their friends to come over too.

Erika

Originally posted by redkenwolf
I know how you feel. I am a HUGE beauty and the beast fan and I don't think I have ever seen Belle other than in Fantasmic. So never close up. And I have definetly never seen the beast. My dream is to get a picture of Belle and the Beast together with my fiance and me becuase we are having that on our wedding cake.

I have seen Belle and the Beast several times at World Showcase (France). Have you tried hanging out there? Good luck finding them! And congratulations!

craziebabie1

I tend to see her more at Disneyland than WDW. Her Castle is there. So she's out and about more. Don't think I've ever seen her at WDW other than in a parade.

Lhriangel

Hmm.. I have a pic that I still need to get developed that my ex boyfriend took of Aurora and I during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party.. both of them are out for special events like that.

The same is true for Belle and the Beast.

When I worked the Doll and Teddybear frestival at Epcot we had Belle and the Beast in their finery as well as Aurora and Prince Phillip. Too bad I was on stage!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom