Where is Princess Aurora ?

MICKEYTD

Original Poster
Just got back from a fabulous WDW vacation but had a quick question - we never saw my daughter's favorite princess character - Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). We saw every other princess. When I thought about it - I realized I've never seen her, either.

Has anyone ever seen her or does anyone know why they don't have her?

Thanks!

bearboysnc

There is an Aurora/Sleeping Beauty face character. But she mostly appears in special events/parades.

Most little girls don't recognize her, and call either her Alice or Cinderella. She kinda looks like Barbie too. DL has her castle, but I don't think there are any references to her at the MK.

If you write the MK, they might send you an autographed picture or something.

Is it me or is SB and SW pretty much the same story?

-midevil setting
-Evil Queen/Sorceress
-hide in the woods (it never works)
-Magic spell
-Sleeping
-Enchanted kiss
-happily ever after

DisJosh

Wrong Kingdom...try Disneyland. They have Sleeping Beautys Castle. ;) j/k

I've never seen her at WDW either. There are alot of those mysterious characters that you never see in the parks but if you look hard enough you can sometimes find them. :)

MassFan

I have a tough time finding Piglet in the parks. People tell me you can go to a Character Breakfast and see him but he hardly wanders the park.

NADisney

OK...Princesses Fans ,here's the scoop:

Sleeping Beauty does appear at Disneyland in Cal. as part of the "Parade of the Stars", along with Snow White and Cinderella riding in a graceful swan. (pic taken April 5, 2002)

The secound Sleeping Beauty pic was taken at WDW ,during the "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade" (Dec.9 ,2001). She is with Prince Phillipe upon the Cinderella Castle float with other Princesses with there Prince, singing "Happy Holidays" .

Attachments

• dl - sleeping beauty.jpg
    dl - sleeping beauty.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 220

TURKEY

Originally posted by MassFan
I have a tough time finding Piglet in the parks. People tell me you can go to a Character Breakfast and see him but he hardly wanders the park.

Piglet is usually on the character bus at Epcot. He/she :confused: can also be found sometimes at Toontown with Pooh. I've also seen Piglet in the trailers with Pooh at MGM.

wannabeBelle

OK Mass fan here is the guarantee to catch Piglet. Do breakfast at the Crystal Palace!! He is always there with Pooh and Eeyore and Tigger I have NEVER failed to see him there. Also you can check with Disney I thinik there is aDinner with Pooh & Friends at The Grand Floridian!!! Double check on that one though The phone number for all dining at Disney is 1-407-939-3463. Good luck!!

Maria

I always think of Piglet as a SHE mainly because of the manners and pink color, but coming to think about it, even in Spanish is translated "Puerquito" (little pig), as a HE. :rolleyes: :lookaroun

:animwink:

J_Skellington

Princess Aurora is found more often at DL because her castle is there. She's at MK sometimes, but only for parades and once at the Very Merry Christmas Party (at least I've seen her there). Sadly, my "boy", Jack Skellington, falls in the same category.

Stuart:fork:

MassFan

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Piglet is usually on the character bus at Epcot. He/she :confused: can also be found sometimes at Toontown with Pooh. I've also seen Piglet in the trailers with Pooh at MGM.

Thanks! I'll be looking for him in October!:sohappy:

redkenwolf

I know how you feel. I am a HUGE beauty and the beast fan and I don't think I have ever seen Belle other than in Fantasmic. So never close up. And I have definetly never seen the beast. My dream is to get a picture of Belle and the Beast together with my fiance and me becuase we are having that on our wedding cake.

TURKEY

Originally posted by redkenwolf
I know how you feel. I am a HUGE beauty and the beast fan and I don't think I have ever seen Belle other than in Fantasmic. So never close up. And I have definetly never seen the beast. My dream is to get a picture of Belle and the Beast together with my fiance and me becuase we are having that on our wedding cake.

Good luck. The only time I've seen Beast he was with Belle. They were at the 1st pin event at Epcot in August 2001. I even got my picture taken with them. :p

DisneyFreak4298

I saw Belle AND Beast in MGM a couple of years ago...Beast couldn't sign autographs though...LoL...March of 2001 I saw Belle right outside GMA at MGM (along w/Pocahontas, Meg, Hercules, The captain from Mulan, Jasmine..etc)

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
When I went down to Disney in 1997 I saw her in ToonTown in one of the tents and I got her autograph but I didn't see her in 2001.

Maria

They used to be in the French Pavillion in Epcot! I have a pic with them! Too bad they took them out of there... they surely fitted there! ;)

mej

I met Beast a few years ago at MGM. Very tall and very handsome! Peter Pan took us to meet Belle along with some other "princesses" at Toontown last year.

DisneyPhD

Piglet in costume is a recent addtion. Around 5 years ago you could not find piglet anywhere, then they stated adding him to the pardes, then around the park. The first year I ate a CP (1996) there was only Tigger, Pooh and Eeyore!

This past Dec we got a picture with Eeyore and Piglet at AK down where the boat docks to that ride they took away. I loved that because they are my 2 favorites.

We saw Bell and Beast a few times over by France and the International Gateway at Epcot in the past. Hope this helps.

Irrawaddy Erik

A good place is in the back of Expo Hall on Main ST ....there is usually a few characters and she is usually there in the AM ..... If you cant find a character ask a CM and they can call and find where the characters going to be that day ....she is also sometimes in toontown with Cinderella but that is once in a blue moon (no a pink moon)(no a blue moon)(no a pink moon)(no a blue moon)

Debbie

Originally posted by redkenwolf
Last time I was there (in August '99) we were fortunate to meet Belle and the Beast in person. My son's cousin (and next door neighbors' nephew--same person) played Lumiere in the show. He motioned for us to stay put at the end of the show. After he changed he said he had someone for us to meet and brought us past the velvet rope on the side of the stage. Belle and the Beast were waiting for us. My little ones were so excited and it was so cool to have them all to ourselves.:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom