Where in WDW is your “happy place”?

Miceberg

5lvRbGqircWPfvz1qwCkZRB2BpVfZk8ztYuTnAUe-ugYeRcl_VQYF5Hn8z3y34D4VUt2mjciezJgLG8nljw4wlU3ZNq5PtR1hLQ1CpPRXncMQzMiTWajbkZ3_exatr7k5xKEeFJK8jgkZ9qvBt6WIfT6siRYNOU4urS5dYL37qzLpivhTf46G2_R2g3_H347_abTnrS_9gE5lwGA4uFwQ_jCplNoZd86e-Z9jQn5ectLYJ9PvCsGs3FIr_aM8Pr7O6RtZi9-VG8IEGnecrVLB79ldL1hAIJxX3gaG4cxnScdkDK0xD1rrX16mdUbpxo3TC-yley7hPLkzORVB0XbImtq3FM7bRr-v17YTbxhDVJkwcLRM0MAfOhb2-N2BzZ66tjLK59V-bxvtjSsvCKFyK3tfX-dUUZIyryMLFELaw9jLrS8MJmDBbVdEUMxrNuxnmPB9sjzRuyeX0Brlg4fJbcUS1otBUV9l5WoLnvp9TQ53S9fpPgbTWYMVOt92u8f5-WbxzzK9f6YWIGEbqNhCKEAL9zHlJFeylDWcO6tyrqZLSkDigoCytIfSgkz8RGYF_NHzA2-l2CFWmONdlY516VPOxyB7ORPam5DwdOb=w1379-h776-no

mergatroid

Sitting in the rocking chairs between Liberty Square and Frontierland whilst people watching.
Walking through the Space Mountain queue and hearing the music.
Having my wife snuggle up to me in the Sci-fi Dine in whilst we share a desert and milkshake.
The smell of MK first thing in the morning.
Enjoying fast food in Epcot's China pavillion again whilst people watching.
Enjoying the Citizens of Hollywood shows in the studios.
Walking through an empty park an hour before opening to enjoy a character breakfast.
That first acceleration on the R n R coaster as the adrenaline kicks in

NickWilde

WDW in general. It's just a nice and refreshing escape from reality, a place where you can forget about the problems of everyday life and enjoy yourself. If you're looking for specific locations, I have many: at the Poly walking around the resort enjoying the theming or by the beach/pool, at AKL looking out into the Savannah, at the Japan pavilion in EPCOT enjoying the calming atmosphere, outside the Tiki Room enjoying a Dole Whip... The list goes on and on, so I won't be able to explain everything

Last edited:

WDWVolFan

Whenever I’m in a painful situation (like getting a cavity filled) or a “push through” situation (like finishing the last mile of a tough run), I go to my happy place. Shockingly, mine is at WDW ;) I assume most of yours are, too.:)

Specifically, I transport myself to walking down Mainstreet USA first thing in the morning when I can hear the music in the background and really smell the bakery and Starbucks.

What’s your WDW happy place?

View attachment 287229

I'm the same, I picture entering MK and going under the Railroad station and then just staring down Main Street USA

I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

crxbrett

This is so hard to answer for me personally and for others I am sure. There are just so many of 'em! I'm a Libra and am horrible at making decisions like this, so I am going to have to make a list! LOL Here goes!:

On a launch or ferry heading towards the MK on the Seven Seas Lagoon and looking at that amazing castle ahead!
Splash Mtn
On the PeopleMover in the tunnel when you are heading towards Space Mtn, I get giddy and a rush at that point!
The quiet pool at the Poly
Walking into the Haunted Mansion
Carousel of Progress
Lying in my bed in my room at night at like 3am with the slider door open (3rd floor of course!) and hearing the Hawaiian music playing at the Poly
Going up that first lift hill on Everest! What a rush!
Seeing Spaceship Earth from the Monorail for the first time on the trip - I get goosebumps
Spaceship Earth
Watching the MK's fireworks from the beautiful Ariel queue by the waterfalls. Holy sh....brought me to tears last summer, it did.

I have a dozen more, but wanted to keep the list short.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom