Where in WDW is your “happy place”?

Librartist

Walking thru the Disney gates always gives me a thrill. But, watching the night time show on the Disney castle is the absolute best place to be. How can anyone think or feel bad watching those beautiful lights, pictures and music and fireworks. Its the best show in town. Maybe the greatest show on earth!

Spash007

The spot right through Innoventions in front of the Land. The minute you make it through there everything seems to become so peaceful and relaxing. Second place would, probably surprisingly to many, It's a Small World. Some reason that ride more than any other reminds me of my childhood trips.

NeedMoreMickey

The walkway between IG and Beach Club along the water.

Attachments

• IMG_0978.JPG
    IMG_0978.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 136

Rumrunner

Whenever I’m in a painful situation (like getting a cavity filled) or a “push through” situation (like finishing the last mile of a tough run), I go to my happy place. Shockingly, mine is at WDW ;) I assume most of yours are, too.:)

Specifically, I transport myself to walking down Mainstreet USA first thing in the morning when I can hear the music in the background and really smell the bakery and Starbucks.

What’s your WDW happy place?

View attachment 287229
Main street is special but I find anywhere in the Magic Kingdom is pretty special

spock8113

On the swing on the beach behind the Polynesian with a rum & coke in my hand watching the monorail cruise thru the Contemporary.
Night or day, doesn't matter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom