Where in The World?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
It looks Morocco Pavillion-ish. Is it somewhere in there?
200.gif
season 1 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Want to say a resort room # but they are 4 digits most times.
I'm sticking with resort room number and have no clue what resort!! LOL
season 3 business trip GIF by Workaholics

Don't think it's a room #. Looks to me like it could belong at Riviera.
Aretha Franklin No GIF by MOODMAN

Is this a bus stop? If so, it would have to be at a park, right?
hey arnold nickelodeon GIF

But not at #37.

rreading

It’s not an actual hotel room number. It would fit with a street number of a building. I wonder if they do this in the Italy pavilion. It doesn’t seem like part of an attraction, and I doubt that it’s a resort. It’s possible that Disney Springs labels their shop locations thus but I’m guessing Italy.

JimW

Premium Member
It’s not an actual hotel room number. It would fit with a street number of a building. I wonder if they do this in the Italy pavilion. It doesn’t seem like part of an attraction, and I doubt that it’s a resort. It’s possible that Disney Springs labels their shop locations thus but I’m guessing Italy.
That's an interesting and insightful take. I was thinking it was a building number at a resort; Port Orleans Riverside has a building 37, but the font doesn't match what's there.

I'm stumped, so I'm hoping you're right. :)

DisAl

That's an interesting and insightful take. I was thinking it was a building number at a resort; Port Orleans Riverside has a building 37, but the font doesn't match what's there.

Me too. I've got one ready to post waiting on this one to get solved. :)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You’re on the right track but it’s not Italy.

Episode 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Me too. I've got one ready to post waiting on this one to get solved. :)
excited hype GIF by Desus & Mero

Are there any unwritten rules for this thread? I understand the one at a time but multiple guesses ok?
Yes it’s best to have only one picture at a time for guessing, as it tends to be confusing otherwise.

When the mystery is solved, anyone is free to post a new pic....although @DisAl is currently chomping at the bit. 🤣

JoeCamel

The color reminds me of Bermuda but I don't know if there are any Bermuda themed areas. Same with Jamaica. From the response above I gather it is in Epcot so Mexico? Maybe the margarita bar?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom