• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Where in The World?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
It looks Morocco Pavillion-ish. Is it somewhere in there?
200.gif
season 1 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Want to say a resort room # but they are 4 digits most times.
I'm sticking with resort room number and have no clue what resort!! LOL
season 3 business trip GIF by Workaholics

Don't think it's a room #. Looks to me like it could belong at Riviera.
Aretha Franklin No GIF by MOODMAN

Is this a bus stop? If so, it would have to be at a park, right?
hey arnold nickelodeon GIF

But not at #37.

rreading

Premium Member
It’s not an actual hotel room number. It would fit with a street number of a building. I wonder if they do this in the Italy pavilion. It doesn’t seem like part of an attraction, and I doubt that it’s a resort. It’s possible that Disney Springs labels their shop locations thus but I’m guessing Italy.

JimW

Premium Member
It’s not an actual hotel room number. It would fit with a street number of a building. I wonder if they do this in the Italy pavilion. It doesn’t seem like part of an attraction, and I doubt that it’s a resort. It’s possible that Disney Springs labels their shop locations thus but I’m guessing Italy.
That's an interesting and insightful take. I was thinking it was a building number at a resort; Port Orleans Riverside has a building 37, but the font doesn't match what's there.

I'm stumped, so I'm hoping you're right. :)

DisAl

That's an interesting and insightful take. I was thinking it was a building number at a resort; Port Orleans Riverside has a building 37, but the font doesn't match what's there.

Me too. I've got one ready to post waiting on this one to get solved. :)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You’re on the right track but it’s not Italy.

Episode 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Me too. I've got one ready to post waiting on this one to get solved. :)
excited hype GIF by Desus & Mero

Are there any unwritten rules for this thread? I understand the one at a time but multiple guesses ok?
Yes it’s best to have only one picture at a time for guessing, as it tends to be confusing otherwise.

When the mystery is solved, anyone is free to post a new pic....although @DisAl is currently chomping at the bit. 🤣

JoeCamel

The color reminds me of Bermuda but I don't know if there are any Bermuda themed areas. Same with Jamaica. From the response above I gather it is in Epcot so Mexico? Maybe the margarita bar?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom