• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Where in The World?

epcotisbest

Advertisement
The fencing looks like Epcot. Lots of little side paths and seating areas like that around World Showcase.

Last edited:

crbrown25

Original Poster
i also thought one of the pathways around the world showcase. my wife's first thought was Tiana's garden by Liberty Square

Dragonman

Still can't place the building on the far left in the commercial.
I believe that’s because the area in the commercial, the camera was placed back down the pathway and is looking in the opposite direction of the photo. Like this:
(Excuse the crude drawing lol)

epcotisbest

I believe that’s because the area in the commercial, the camera was placed back down the pathway and is looking in the opposite direction of the photo. Like this:
View attachment 366588
(Excuse the crude drawing lol)
I think you are right. And here is the building in question too, using Google Earth.
I think the bench is the one the two people are sitting on just below your circle. The trash can is obscured by the girl. You can see the drinking fountain. Using Google Earth, if you rotate the image, the building comes into view. I think it is this kiosk, judging from the roofline:

NunuBelle

@epcotisbest , I guess I'm bored too!
Taking a very close look at the details, the style of the lampost is the same, the position of the banner matches, also the bench looks identical.
This is fun! 😀

Top Bottom