Where in The World?

Splashin' Ryan

414 (2).JPG

Good luck figuring this one out I don't think many people would know it

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
This feels like World Showcase to me and seems like it has sunlight on it.. Sure to be wrong, but I'll guess Norway Pavilion.

Could also be an inside shot with the light coming in from a nearby window. The notches on the door (assuming its a door) seem decorative to me (as in purposely there). There are some doors with a similar pattern (at least from what is shown) at Le Cellier but absent the knocker. That type of door could be at several pavilions (UK, Canada, Mexico, Germany). Your guess of Norway stands to reason as much as any other.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
This feels like World Showcase to me and seems like it has sunlight on it.. Sure to be wrong, but I'll guess Norway Pavilion.
Could also be an inside shot with the light coming in from a nearby window. The notches on the door (assuming its a door) seem decorative to me (as in purposely there). There are some doors with a similar pattern (at least from what is shown) at Le Cellier but absent the knocker. That type of door could be at several pavilions (UK, Canada, Mexico, Germany). Your guess of Norway stands to reason as much as any other.
I like your thinking but it is not from Norway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom