Where in The World?

DisAl

Good one! I don’t think your clues were bad, but I think the rotating displays are harder to identify than permanent fixtures! I personally have never been during Flower and Garden so it’s not something I would be able to identify. Not saying you shouldn’t post these, personally I think ones like this sharpen my eye!

I really enjoy this thread I use to drive my wife nuts by telling her I could identify any location in Disney just by a picture. This thread has both proven that and humbled me all at the same time! We go again in August hope to have a few fun ones to share with everyone when we get back.
You are right about the "seasonal" displays. The one I did of the model railroad at the Germany pavilion was seasonal too since it was a shot that included just the flowers on the rail car. I didn't think about that. The next ones I post won't be seasonal, but now it is somebody else's turn. The challenging part of posting on this thread is to find things that won't be solved with the first guess but to not pick something so obscure that nobody can find it.
Looking forward to seeing some of your material from your August trip!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
24EFB6D3-6117-4C69-915F-BEFD67D36E16.jpeg

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
This one is too grainy. Either it is really, really small, or she couldn't get close. It looks like a queue prop so I doubt she couldn't get close.

Help us out WDW Detectives!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom