Where in The World?

DisAl

The DVC kiosk?
Nope. I didn't intend for this one to be that hard. I figured someone would get this one quickly, but then I thought the three that got named on the first guess would be a little harder.... Think real hard about the "pigs don't fly" clue.
Photo will be posted tomorrow morning if somebody doesn't get it tonight.

DisAl

OK, here it is. I apologize for being a little off on the location clues. This is closer to the England pavilion than France. I sure thought the "pigs can't fly because the have too much baggage" would give it away though.
DSCN6876.JPG

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
OK, here it is. I apologize for being a little off on the location clues. This is closer to the England pavilion than France. I sure thought the "pigs can't fly because the have too much baggage" would give it away though.
View attachment 566194
Good one! I don’t think your clues were bad, but I think the rotating displays are harder to identify than permanent fixtures! I personally have never been during Flower and Garden so it’s not something I would be able to identify. Not saying you shouldn’t post these, personally I think ones like this sharpen my eye!

I really enjoy this thread I use to drive my wife nuts by telling her I could identify any location in Disney just by a picture. This thread has both proven that and humbled me all at the same time! We go again in August hope to have a few fun ones to share with everyone when we get back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom