Where in The World?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
@Tuvalu

tenor.gif
Fred Armisen Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Pepper's Ghost

Here's a hidden Mickey from an older picture. Not sure if this one will be tough or not, but again, I'll zoom the pic out if the first few guesses are wrong. I'll bet one of you get it in short order...

P9240066 WiDG1.JPG

Pepper's Ghost

Top of the globe at the entrance of Hollywood Studios where Mickey stands now.
I don't think so. 😊 I have to say it that way because I don't know what's there right now, but that's not where I took the pic, and I took the pic several years ago. I wonder if they've repurposed what I took the pic of. Perhaps the choice I made is problematic. :rolleyes:🤪

Pepper's Ghost

Bueller.gif

I'll expand the pic some this afternoon/evening if people are stumped. I'm guessing folks just haven't been around to see it. Perhaps this wasn't the best pic to choose though.

Pepper's Ghost

Sorry I didn’t specify which parade. I was typing quickly while I was on break at work. 🤣 I realize I should have specified.
Ummm, yeah. The fact you got it at all is pretty frickin' impressive. 🤣 Besides, that's a pretty old pic of mine. Hell if I can remember what parade I took it at. My ex and I weren't really into the parades aside from the Main St. Electrical Parade. This one we happened upon while walking through the park. 🤪😁 I'm truly a Disney World parks fan... not a Disney fan per se.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom