Where in The World?

vikescaper

Part of the mural before the queue?
Winner!
F947E331-E01D-4B06-86DA-F640560F2701.jpeg

donaldtoo

They need a street sign at the intersection, lol…I have read that there was the other half of Center prior to the Emporium expansion…that’s what makes Disney so awesome…he we are, all diehards still finding new details and places to explore…even looking for hidden mickeys…

Probably better to just call it Market Street these days, since West Center Street is long gone.
Yea, the details are great. When you’re on Disney property, as the say, don’t forget to look up.
I’ve got several Disney books on different subjects…Walt, Imagineering, animation, etc.
When we used to visit our local mall Disney Store I always looked for Hidden Mickey’s. By the time I started as a CM there (from ‘09-‘13) I had found all but one or two of them.
Also, when I started there two CMs didn’t even know what HMs were, two were like me, and the others didn’t really care…!!!!! :hilarious:
There were plenty of obvious three-circle Mickey’s in the Store, but, I was impressed by how many they took the time to do that weren’t always easy to find…!!! :)

Oh, and my apologies for the thread drift…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom