Where in The World?

donaldtoo

Ok…as you’re walking on Main Street towards the castle, there is a side street, a dead end named Center Street. Tucked in the fake building all the way at the end of the street is this particular phone.
I really thought some of the diehards would have guessed this just by process of elimination, but unless you’ve gone all the way to the end of the street, you’d never see it because it’s kinda tucked inside an overhang.
I really LOVE playing this game and this was my first attempt on this side…when we were there in December, I took pictures of about a dozen spots…I’ll give someone else a chance and list more in the future…
I’m listing a stock photo of Center Street because, in all honesty, I neglected to take a full shot of the phone…I’m sorry, but trust me, it’s down there!!
For all who played, THANKS!!!

It’s actually known as East Center Street, or Market Street. There used to be a West center Street, but, it was slurped up by the Emporium expansion years ago.

donaldtoo

Slurped. Tee hee

Did you mean this T. Hee that worked for Disney at one point in his career…?!!!!! :D :D😉

5E6E2834-34F3-4D19-BBA5-B4CA8859B718.jpeg

Smiley/OCD

It’s actually known as East Center Street, or Market Street. There used to be a West center Street, but, it was slurped up by the Emporium expansion years ago.
They need a street sign at the intersection, lol…I have read that there was the other half of Center prior to the Emporium expansion…that’s what makes Disney so awesome…he we are, all diehards still finding new details and places to explore…even looking for hidden mickeys…

vikescaper

They need a street sign at the intersection, lol…I have read that there was the other half of Center prior to the Emporium expansion…that’s what makes Disney so awesome…he we are, all diehards still finding new details and places to explore…even looking for hidden mickeys…
Not to go off topic but I wished I would have paid more attention to all of the former shops in Adventureland. I went down the rabbit hole a few years ago when I didn’t realize that there were so many shops there in the past.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom