Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

My daughter had her 2nd shot on Monday afternoon and yesterday was a solid day of feeling like poo. But she's feeling good about having it and looking forward to that 2 week full vaccination to kick in. Mine kicks in Saturday and I'm feeling really positive about doing my part to prevent the spread and protect myself and my family.
I lucked out for my second dose I had a sore arm for a day and a half and no other side effects my first dose was when I had the side effects with a chalky metal taste in my mouth, sore arm, and very tired

trr1

I guess there is a sort of conspiracy theory about all this. People think that rather than a vaccine, they are injecting tracking devices or something? My daughter told me that her friend is also not allowed to get tested for Covid19 because her father thinks they are controlling your thoughts....that they actually touch your brain and it is a way to take over the person. Apparently he is not aware that her mother had her tested once before already. But then the dad also thinks that lighting a single candle in a room will use up all the oxygen and kill you.
they do the same kind of test(nose swab) here for the flu in the Dr.'s office

Songbird76

Working Mothers Day GIF by Libby VanderPloeg

Happy mothers day! Hope all you moms are getting spoiled by your babies, human, fur, fin, or feathered!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom