Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

SteveBrickNJ

O.k. Thanks for that. I guess it doesn't look all that much different from before -- I think that's why I didn't notice. Then again, I'm usually oblivious to everything. :p

The only thing I find distracting is the new section at the bottom of posts, called "Similar threads". Perhaps others might like it, but personally, I don't think I've ever given a second thought to similar threads. I just go to the ones I want to read.
@Nutso4Disney personally reminds me of @Doodlelicious . They are both young ladies in the same age bracket. Just like Nutso4Disney, Doodlelicious posted here on Bob Saget and on my Cut the Word / Add a Word game thread. MAYBE @InnKpr you were think of Doodlelicious?....but Doodlelicious said she was from southern NJ. No Canadian connection. No Moose :cool: Well...Whatever....people do come and go and it can be challenging to keep all the details straight.

Last edited:

high plains drifter

Are you thinking of @high plains drifter ? She was from Buffalo and I want to say a nurse. Or there was a girl from Florida that was posting a few months back...I can't recall her screen name. She was gone after a few days. She had a really cute corgi.
Hi Sagateers...I took a quick look back and saw the Canadian nurse was called Disney Hoser and she was only on this site for one single day so @InnKpr your memory is actually pretty good! I believe it was Doodlelicious that had the corgi.

It appears that I should probably fill my brain with more useful information :bookworm:

NYwdwfan

Hi Sagateers...I took a quick look back and saw the Canadian nurse was called Disney Hoser and she was only on this site for one single day so @InnKpr your memory is actually pretty good! I believe it was Doodlelicious that had the corgi.

It appears that I should probably fill my brain with more useful information :bookworm:

Thank you!! Yes I think she did have the corgi. LOL. Hope all is well with you!

InnKpr

@Nutso4Disney personally reminds me of @Doodlelicious . They are both young ladies in the same age bracket. Just like Nutso4Disney, Doodlelicious posted here on Bob Saget and on my Cut the Word / Add a Word game thread. MAYBE @InnKpr you were think of Doodlelicious?....but Doodlelicious said she was from southern NJ. No Canadian connection. No Moose :cool: Well...Whatever....people do come and go and it can be challenging to keep all the details straight.
With all of the bonkers-ness going on this year, I think we'd all get a pass if we forgot our own names.

SteveBrickNJ

What happened to the General Political Chat Forum? Tonight seemed like a good night for me to see what the various posters had to say...yet it seems to have been shut down.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
What happened to the General Political Chat Forum? Tonight seemed like a good night for me to see what the various posters had to say...yet it seems to have been shut down.
Maybe waiting for things to cool down before re-opening tomorrow.

I heard most of the debate. As a marginally interested (at best) foreigner, I found it kind of boring. Nobody scored a knock out punch. Nobody’s mind is going to be changed based on tonight’s performances. (Apparently the undecided vote is razor thin anyway.) Moderator stunk.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@JenniferS , how is your new dog? Is he getting any bigger (just kidding -- I know he's a little tyke)! :happy:

He's such a cutie, and perfect for your family. My dog keeps plugging along. He's about 11 1/2 years old now, with little signs of slowing down. He'd getting bolder stealing food off counters and table. It used to be we had about 5 seconds to guard food, before he snuck away with it. Now, we're down to about 2 seconds, tops! :jawdrop:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom