Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

SteveBrickNJ

I had trouble posting a photo on trr1's food thread. It just came out as a small attachment photo.
I'm gonna try again here...
Now @wdwmagic when I go to my phone's "gallery" and select my desired photo ....now it becomes an "attachment". I don't like that! 😞
In case it is relevent, my phone is LG Stylo 3 Plus....an android phone.

Last edited:

Nutso4Disney

In the Parks
No
Food looks good @SteveBrickNJ . I absolutely love food. I would have to say food is my passion. Every since I started helping my mom in the kitchen I knew I wanted to work with food. So I went to school for it and now I am a Baker in a Bakery. I am OK cooking regular food, but baking I just absolutely love. I should because it is my job. :joyfull:

Nutso4Disney

In the Parks
No
I was thinking you were a nurse from Canada at one time, but I may just be getting people confused. Anyhow, welcome!
Also are you confusing me with another poster on here? Like I said I have never been a Nurse or never will I be a Nurse. I have visited Canada before, but have never lived there. I just do not like the way you worded your post making it look as if I am not being truthful to who I am. My name is Hayley and I am from Delaware. I have gone through the same verification process as any other member on here as and have been checked by the administrator of this site. If you have an issue concerning who I am you can take it up with the administrator because they have already verified my account.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Also are you confusing me with another poster on here? Like I said I have never been a Nurse or never will I be a Nurse. I have visited Canada before, but have never lived there. I just do not like the way you worded your post making it look as if I am not being truthful to who I am. My name is Hayley and I am from Delaware. I have gone through the same verification process as any other member on here as and have been checked by the administrator of this site. If you have an issue concerning who I am you can take it up with the administrator because they have already verified my account.
Hayley is my favourite girl’s name. That exact spelling. If my son Spenser had been a girl, he totally would have been a Hayley.

InnKpr

No, lol. I got you confused with someone else. We get so many people in and out, it's hard to tell who's whom.

Songbird76

Now @wdwmagic when I go to my phone's "gallery" and select my desired photo ....now it becomes an "attachment". I don't like that! 😞
In case it is relevent, my phone is LG Stylo 3 Plus....an android phone.
I had to click attach, then click on the photo and it gave me options to do full size or thumbnail, but that was on laptop. I don't use my phone. But I discovered the extra step yesterday when I was downloading. Try clicking on the photo after you've uploaded it.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

O.k. Thanks for that. I guess it doesn't look all that much different from before -- I think that's why I didn't notice. Then again, I'm usually oblivious to everything. :p

The only thing I find distracting is the new section at the bottom of posts, called "Similar threads". Perhaps others might like it, but personally, I don't think I've ever given a second thought to similar threads. I just go to the ones I want to read.

NYwdwfan

We have been posting in this thread for years and often people will pop in for a few days and disappear. The screen names and occupations are sometimes familiar so we have difficulty distinguishing between new friends and old friends reappearing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom