Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Can I ask how much it was? I’m looking online for Spenser. The best price is $259.99 for a Lite, which means $199.99’ish USD usually.
The regular Switch's normal retail price is $299.99 in the non-smelly money we use down here. Third party sellers were consistently $450-$550 since they know there's a shortage and a high demand with a couple recent game releases.

The Lites I was seeing for $199.99 down here, but they are only handheld. Can't be played on a TV. I, personally, am not a fan of handheld gaming.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The regular Switch's normal retail price is $299.99 in the non-smelly money we use down here. Third party sellers were consistently $450-$550 since they know there's a shortage and a high demand with a couple recent game releases.

The Lites I was seeing for $199.99 down here, but they are only handheld. Can't be played on a TV. I, personally, am not a fan of handheld gaming.
I’ll hold off, I think. Truth is, Spenser isn’t the one getting on my nerves. Ski is, and he actually has a Switch Console.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Okay, hypocrite time.

Today is leftovers day. I just heated some avocado oil with garlic, added some leftover linguine, salt and pepper, heated it through, and then added grated Parmesan.

It was sooooo good. And you know, garlicky.

If garlic repels COVID like it does vampires, we’re all going to be fine in this house.

Eric1955

I got an update about school. We’re going to be able to go into lab in small groups for a couple days to complete our lab tests, and everything else will be done online. We still don’t know what will be done about making up clinical time, but as of now it’s canceled indefinitely.

My first online test is due by Monday. It’s going to feel kind of weird taking a test with the webcam watching me. I’ll be scared to look away from the computer and have my instructor think I’m cheating.

PUSH

Original Poster
Taking a break... the cool thing about the game is it acts in real time. That means it's 5:58 here right now... it's 5:58 in the game. But it can also be a pain because waiting for things to be built means who have to wait until the next day... in real time. But also that means during different times of the day, different things happen. So I'll go back in tonight and see what else I can accomplish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom